IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What is the difference between Advanced System Care Ultimate 11 and Advanced System Care Ultimate 12 RC ?!?!

Solarsails

Hello, Just to let you all know that I've been a registered subscriber of ASC for somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 years. Its great software. I always ask direct questions to those Malware Bytes cult members who are constantly spewing brainless, moronic misinfo about ASC. So I'm a dyed in the wool, hard core ASC Ultimate user. I've carried two licenses for years, uninterrupted. So forgive me when I seem a little peeved, since I can find no information with regard to just exactly what is Advanced System Care Ultimate 12 "RC"? Is this some sort of new naming convention? Licensing gimmic? I'd appreciate it if someone could perhaps give me the brief low-down on what ASC12RC is? (And yes, I browsed the FAQS but since Ive been somewhat busy lately I haven't sat down to study them intently....) Just curious and puzzled. Thanks in advance and best regards.

• 1 year later...

In simple terms, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a powered-up version of Advanced SystemCare Pro. It increases the utility by adding the capable antivirus module in the program. To clarify, IObit promotes the Pro version as a PC optimizer. In contrast, it categorizes the Ultimate one as a PC security solution.