IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

After update I'm told I've reached maximum license installs.

Rickrack17

I have 3pc lic for ASC12 Drive Booster, Smart Defrag & uninstall. Win10 Pro on two desktops win10 home on an Hp laptop. No hardware changes AT ALL. No reinstall of OP Sys. All four of the listed products have bumped me up against the activation limits, ive Email. the reseller and gotten new Keys, but its a pain. I've been working in the computer field since 1986 I am not a nubee. and its driving me nuts. The software will alert me that there's is an update for one of the mentioned products and usually I'm Right on it. I'll DL while leaving the product open. Start the install and of course it ask me if its okay to close and uninstall older version product. After install I'm back at the Free version. no prob copy and paste my keys, it then tells me activation limit has been reach and yadayada. Okay four of the products have done this at least once with Uninstaller doing it twice now. all since November 25th. Since its operating at the PRO version before update, I'd be willing to bet Bitdefender 2019, Glarys or CCleaner haven't scrubbed any info that would un-authorize my licenses. Anything would help. The Desktops are newer there on ASUS MB .32 Ram Intel I-7s Samsung SSD PRO 450GB, 8 to 10 TBof Western of digital Black SATA 6. I'm on Comcast 150 down with Asus RT-AC5300 Router. Ive checked modem modulation and its next to perfect. All three Boxes have done it or had it done to them. Thx Rick

Archived