IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit programs Auto Update & IObit Software Updater: not always detecting latest version

ektorbarajas

@Cicely @enoskype :

I've noticed that as soon as a new update is released and you post of it at the forums, IObit programs and IObit Software Updater is not detecting the latest version, they are not auto detecting while the programs are running in the background and also when manual clicking the "check for updates", it says that programs are up to date but they are not; this happens even with the pro versions

For example, my iobit MF as of today is in version 6.5, it has not auto updated to version 6.6 (released March 05) and when manually checking for updates it says that there are no new version (see attached screenshot)

Hi ektorbarajas,

Cicely has explained the reason in the Forum why programs show the self updates (even manually) after a while from the availability.

In summary, to wait for a stable sub version free of bugs.

FYI, yes, I do, most of the time, post a link in the Forum (NEWS & UPDATES! section) for a new release as soon as it is available in the web for IObit enthusiasts and testers.

Cheers.

@enoskype Thanks for the reply, BTW just few minutes ago IObit MF auto updated to version 6.6.

BUT IObit uninstaller, by manually checking for updates, it detects version 8.4, but IObit Software Updater has not informed about this updated yet.

SO it seems that IObit Software Updated has some defect/issue

Archived