IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need your help on the translation of IObit Uninstaller 8 into Arabic, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Polish, Vietnamese, Thai and more

Hi Guys,

IObit Uninstaller v8 RC was released. But we still need Arabic, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Polish, Vietnamese and Thai for this program. Anyone can help translate these languages will be much appreciated.

Welcome anyone who can translate the above languages. To express a little thank from IObit, all translators will get IObit Uninstaller Pro or one of IObit program license code as free gift and translators’ name will be displayed in our official website and in the About section once their translations are adopted.

1) Please post your translation here or send it directly to iufeedback@iobit.com.

2) The latest two files (English.lng and Installer.Ing) for IU 8 final version are attached. And you can download IU v8RC from: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...ller_beta.html

3) Please download the translation tool from http://forums.iobit.com/forum/genera...or-translators

This tool can help you only translate the changed and new strings in IU v8 for saving your time.

4) End time: It is suggested to send your translation before July 31, 2018.

Thanks in advance.:-):-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I can help with Arabic, my level of language is C1. I've been a teacher of English and Arabic on Italki (here's more about the company (Link removed), so I have a huge experience of both teaching and translation. Please contact me at (e-mail address removed) and provide me with the details. I would be happy to contribute!