X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N E W S

Hi everybody,

Please take a notice of the quote from Tim Xue below.

Before that , in the Quote:, stands for Spyware Defender.

Originally posted by Tim Xue View Post
    Thanks for all your support. Before that, we will release AWC3 final edition this month and Smart Defrag first. We also have a online service, it's not public now, but you can have a try.

live.iobit.com/Scan

Sample image is attached.

Have a great day!!!
    Attached Files
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

trying live.iobit.com scan with enthusiasm but

using google cannot find the web page could we have a link to clink on please incase others are having the same problem as me.

Comment

Hi sunny,
      I had the same problem finding it, but here is the trick: there is no www. in the address. It is just as written:

http://live.iobit.com/Scan

samr.

Comment

Hi wrightbyte,

That's normal, same with my IE7 emulated IE8, it is not ready yet and not functional and thats why it is not public at the moment.
        Most probably that's why Tim did't give the live link I suppose.

The image, you see above in post #1, appears fraction of a second in IE and it is the screenshot at that instant to show how it will look like.

Cheers
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Hi enoskype
          If you click on the image - it comes up, and is large for a fraction of a second, if you then click on it - it is enlarged, so that you can read the text and see the picture clearly.
          I had no trouble seeing it on the net either - just copied: live.iobit.com/Scan
          into the Internet Explorer line and tapped Enter.
          It looks as if it functions then, but I do not think it is operational yet.
          Sorry to butt-in enoskype but I felt I had to enlarge a bit on your comment.
          Cheers
          solbjerg

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
          Hi wrightbyte,

That's normal, same with my IE7 emulated IE8, it is not ready yet and not functional and thats why it is not public at the moment.
          Most probably that's why Tim did't give the live link I suppose.

The image, you see above in post #1, appears fraction of a second in IE and it is the screenshot at that instant to show how it will look like.

Cheers
          太阳山 (solbjerg)
          Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
          (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
          Itemized subjects Table of content
          In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
          Clean Install concept Clean Install
          Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

Thanks solbjerg!

I mean when the web site opens, the display changes in a fraction of a second, and I had the screenshot at that moment, before it was changed.

Cheers.
            enoskype

Comment

Wrong status versions for the beta programs?

First of all, AWC3 is at, now, version 2.9.16.468 and, no longer at 2.8.1.

Second, ISD is only at beta version: 0.0.6.0. And, it is not even at one tenth of its overall development(0.1.0.0). I guess, you guys, will have to blitz work on this one, right?:smile:

You, Moderators, should get better informed these days. Sillies!
              :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Luc J. Patenaude View Post
                First of all, AWC3 is at, now, version 2.9.16.468 and, no longer at 2.8.1.
                For AWC3 Beta, have a look at the first post of thread:
                http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1135

and make your comment afterwards.

Thank you.
                enoskype

Comment

To Moderator Enoskype:

You need to read topic thread called: AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 is available for downloading!!!. It is a good

That last post of mine of that topic thread explains why and how to get the latest beta version and its very first definition database as of yesterday's date.
                  Last edited by Luc J. Patenaude; Aug. 14th, 2008, 23:47. Reason: Made a serious mistake in topic thread naming.

Comment

Luc J. Patenaude,

Are you serious about what you write?

This is the topic thread called: News.

If you mean your last post in thread "AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 is available for downloading!!! "

then, what you write is wrong, and please do not post incorrect information.

The download mentioned there downloads AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 and AWC.exe version is 2.9.17.471.
                    I checked it now at GMT 02:30 hours.
                    enoskype

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                      Luc J. Patenaude,

Are you serious about what you write?

This is the topic thread called: News.

If you mean your last post in thread "AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 is available for downloading!!! "

then, what you write is wrong, and please do not post incorrect information.

The download mentioned there downloads AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 and AWC.exe version is 2.9.17.471.
                      I checked it now at GMT 02:30 hours.
                      Yes. I am serious about what I get to write. Just made a major mistake of topic thread naming and, fixed it right a way just now/today.

:-o You actually confirmed the true version of the core program of the beta version of AWC3. Good work Enoskype!8)

Comment

Hello Everybody,

Here is the latest quotation from Tim Xue.

Originally posted by Tim Xue View Post
                        Beta 2.8.5 is almost the final edition, if you want to wait for the final edition, I can tell you that it will be ready in Oct.
                        Cheers.
                        enoskype

Comment

It is confirmed, AWC3 is, this Fall, replacing AWC2.

So, anyone, in the mood to start Beta testing AWC4

Let me guess, you all, think you, can sit tight, and stop working, right

I am, afraid, NOT. Life must go on, just like theater shows/plays. :twisted:

Comment

Here is the latest news from IObit.

SD (Smart Defrag) 1.01 will be released around Oct 15. Some common bugs will be fixed and several improvements will be included in v1.01.
                            Cheers.
                            enoskype

Comment

Reg Defrag Update

There is a Registry Defrag Update available for ASC 3. This can be downloaded with the program's updater.
                              samr.

Comment

Working...
                              X