IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 6.2 is available! (New update 0422-April 24, 2013)-(Again updated 0508-May 15, 2013) (Again updated 0517-May 17, 2013)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 6.2.0.254 is released! updated (0422) - April 22, 2013 - and again updated (0508) May 15, 2013 - and again updated (0517) May 17, 2013.

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (asc-setup.exe) (6.2.0.254) size: 22097 KB) (22117 KB - April 22, 2013) (20902 KB - May 15, 2013) (20903 KB - May 17, 2013)

Application File: ASC.exe file size: 3986 KB. Application File version: 6.2.0.254

Changelog:

+ Improved Malware Removal for safer protection

+ Improved Surfing Protection for safer online surfing and searching

+ Improved Internet Boost function for faster online experience

+ Improved Registry Fix for more stable PC performance

+ Improved Toolbox for faster and more stable PC maintenance

+ Improved IObit Uninstaller for more powerful uninstalling, esp toolbar removing

+ Improved AutoClean for smarter cleanning

+ Improved compatibility with Windows 8

Features:

Scan and remove spyware and adware with the latest definition

Prevent spyware, hijackers and bad websites from being installed

Erase the history of all activities in your computer

Scan and fix invalid and improper registry entries

Detect and remove invalid startup items

Search and Clean up unused Windows garbage

Repair system configurations, Eliminate System Bottlenecks and Prevent Crashes

Tune up Windows to improve both system and Internet performance, unleash the power of your Windows

Analyze and Show detailed information of hardware and Windows

Finish all Work with one click, Super Easy to Use

Cheers.

The setup file of ASC 6.2.0.254 updated on April 23, 2013. (0422)

Please see the first post.

Cheers.

The Setup File was updated. What does this mean? The program version is the same but a change was made to the setup file?

Same product revision number but the Setup File was changed. I have no idea what you are talking about. Does this mean some spam was added to the setup?

The Setup File was updated. What does this mean? The program version is the same but a change was made to the setup file?

Same product revision number but the Setup File was changed. I have no idea what you are talking about. Does this mean some spam was added to the setup?

Hi Buddahfan,

Where did you get the idea that spam may have been added to the setup file?

I am just giving the information that there is a new setup file for the same version of ASC 6 on MajorGeeks servers and the size is different.

What is the change? I don't know, please ask IObit.

That's all.

Thank you and cheers.

EDIT: I have noticed changes in Action Center.

Pro edition turned to Free (again)?!

I just have expirienced the same problem all over again, that the Pro version I have paid for turned to Free this morning April 23. and have no possibility to re-activate it with my purchased code - Status: Valid Expiration date: 2013-12-14

Already have sent the message to support but would like to hear if anybody expirienced the same issue. I don't understand why it is repeating every year and I use software on one PC only?!

Hi, Guys

I have 6.1.9.221 pro and when use check for updates it does not allude to the new version 6.2.xx. :-? which would have assumed Pro versions would have received first by IObit update..

If I download the installer for 6.2 is this also apply for the pro version :?: or will it revert to the freee as someone has posted above :?:

Hi Budda 357,

The setup file, the download link is given HERE for ASC 6.2.0.254 should be good for the PRO edition too. I have tried it.

I think the member you have mentioned having problems, have had similar problems before which only IObit is informed.

Cheers.

Hi Budda 357,

The setup file the download link is given for ASC 6.2.0.254 should be good for the PRO edition too. I have tried it.

I think the member you have mentioned having problems, have had similar problems before which only IObit is informed.

Cheers.

I downloaded this version but the problem remains, my paid PRO edition that expires in December 2013 is FREE only now! I can't use my code anymore. Yesterday everything was normal, now software force me to buy another licence?! Nonsense :x

Hi Jadran

I have just one question: Is it the same PC with the same motherboard and OS as the one you had your Pro version installed on before you tried the new version.

By the way I have one more question: Did you install the new version "over the top"?

Cheers

solbjerg

I just have expirienced the same problem all over again, that the Pro version I have paid for turned to Free this morning April 23. and have no possibility to re-activate it with my purchased code - Status: Valid Expiration date: 2013-12-14

Already have sent the message to support but would like to hear if anybody expirienced the same issue. I don't understand why it is repeating every year and I use software on one PC only?!

Hi Jadran

I have just one question: Is it the same PC with the same motherboard and OS as the one you had your Pro version installed on before you tried the new version.

By the way I have one more question: Did you install the new version "over the top"?

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks for asking,

as I said, last night everything was perfect, I haven't changed a thing, neiter software or PC. I use ASC on desktop PC all the time. When I switched PC this morning and checked the programe it was switched to Free edition with the title on the upper left corner - EXPIRED!?!

I did "Retrieve My Advanced SystemCare​™ PRO License Code!" from the Iobit and got my data

:

1-PC code: A7427-10021-CAC69-437AA Status: Expired Expiration date: 2012-05-18 Registered: 1

1-PC code: xxx-xxxx-xxxx Status: Valid Expiration date: 2013-12-14 Registered: 1

but it does not work, I tried first on the original software then I tried on the new one, same thing - it remains as Free

Iobit support btw. does not respond.

Hi Jadran

Switched PC this morning - what do you mean by that?

I noticed that you are GMT+1 or 2 , IObit in China is GMT+8

this means that when you posted here the first time, the time in China was past 1800 and they had probably all reached their knocking-off time

You could try reaching Cicely through a PM (Private Message), she will then probably see it when the time by you is around 0300 this coming morning or perhaps a little later. Explain your circumstances precisely and ask for her advice.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks for asking,

as I said, last night everything was perfect, I haven't changed a thing, neiter software or PC. I use ASC on desktop PC all the time. When I switched PC this morning and checked the programe it was switched to Free edition with the title on the upper left corner - EXPIRED!?!

I did "Retrieve My Advanced SystemCare​™ PRO License Code!" from the Iobit and got my data

:

1-PC code: A7427-10021-CAC69-437AA Status: Expired Expiration date: 2012-05-18 Registered: 1

1-PC code: xxx-xxxx-xxxx Status: Valid Expiration date: 2013-12-14 Registered: 1

but it does not work, I tried first on the original software then I tried on the new one, same thing - it remains as Free

Iobit support btw. does not respond.

Hi Jadran, welcome to IObit Forum. :-D

Please follow the advice of solbjerg, I am positively sure that Cicely from IObit is going to solve your problem.

@ solbjerg,

By switching, I think Jadran means Switching ON the PC.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype :-)

You may be right, hadn't thought of that. :-)

The mire of abbreviations ;-)

Thanks!

solbjerg

Hi Jadran, welcome to IObit Forum. :-D

Please follow the advice of solbjerg, I am positively sure that Cicely from IObit is going to solve your problem.

@ solbjerg,

By switching, I think Jadran means Switching ON the PC.

Cheers.

Hi Jadran and all your guys,

My dear Jadran, for the issue you mentioned, please download the tool from: http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper_20121228.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file ASC6_Info_File.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

And Budda_357, ASC 6.2.0 is just released and it needs sometime to inform all the users to update. Thus, you have not get the update information by clicking "Check for update". But enoskype always post the the latest version here and you can download it though the link he supplied.

Besides, if you are ASC Pro users, you can still enjoy the Pro features after update. Please do not worry.

Thanks enoskype and solbjerg's timely response.:-D

Edit:

Let's not forget that Cicely is doing a super job too!! :-)

It's Pro again!

It's OK again, after Cicely did reset my code. Thanks for that!

Thanks all for interest too.

Just about that confusion what did I mean by "switching (on) PC" - yes, it's that simple, switched OFF with ASC Pro - Switched ON with ASC Free.

How's that happened remains the mistery. I suppose that programe updated itself to the new version and erased my code. When I tried to unblock (upgrade) it recognized that is on another PC?!

No other reasonable explanation I have.

cheers

Hi Buddahfan,

Where did you get the idea that spam may have been added to the setup file?

I am just giving the information that there is a new setup file for the same version of ASC 6 on MajorGeeks servers and the size is different.

What is the change? I don't know, please ask IObit.

That's all.

Thank you and cheers.

EDIT: I have noticed changes in Action Center.

The Action Center is telling me to buy IMF Pro when I already have it installed. Maybe the Action Center doesn't recognize the beta version.

The Action Center is no longer recommending that I install Smart Defrag even though I don't have it installed.

Maybe iObit needs to make some more changes to the ASC Action Center.

I consider it spam when when one software product recommends you purchase another software product from the same company.

EDIT: In that case, IObit has been spamming for years then. :-P:lol::lol:

Hi Buddahfan,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Do you have ASC 6.2.0.254? Because I do not see it in your personal information.

For the issue "The Action Center is no longer recommending that I install Smart Defrag even though I don't have it installed.", please download the tool from: http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper_20121228.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file ASC6_Info_File.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further and make improvements.

For the other issue "Action Center is telling me to buy IMF Pro", we just hope that more users can enjoy the powerful Pro version of IMF.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Hi Buddahfan,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Do you have ASC 6.2.0.254? Because I do not see it in your personal information.

For the issue "The Action Center is no longer recommending that I install Smart Defrag even though I don't have it installed.", please download the tool from: http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper_20121228.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file ASC6_Info_File.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further and make improvements.

For the other issue "Action Center is telling me to buy IMF Pro", we just hope that more users can enjoy the powerful Pro version of IMF.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

I have .254 but I have no idea which setup file I used; i.e. whether it is the latest or not. Truthfully updating is a pain. Minor updates should be automatically pushed through. I have licenses for six computers. Manually updating all my computers is a royal pain. I can understand having to use an installer to update if it is a major update but for stuff like this and other minor updates they should be pushed through.

EDIT: Buddahfan, you can check the setup file size from the first post to define which one you have used!

Hi Buddahfan,

Thank you for your suggestion about update.

Actually, ASC 6.2.0.254 is just released, as a pro user you can update automatically after a time when it is stable.

And you can check your precise version as follows:Open ASC==> click the icon for settings==> click "About" and then you can see your precise version.

If the Action Center in the latest version has the issue as you mentioned before, please do as my last post and send us the file ASC6_Info_File.zip to look into the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Buddahfan,

Thank you for your suggestion about update.

Actually, ASC 6.2.0.254 is just released, as a pro user you can update automatically after a time when it is stable.

And you can check your precise version as follows:Open ASC==> click the icon for settings==> click "About" and then you can see your precise version.

If the Action Center in the latest version has the issue as you mentioned before, please do as my last post and send us the file ASC6_Info_File.zip to look into the issue.

Thanks in advance.

I do not have any issues with ASC Pro at this time other than the update procedure. There is no good reason why minor updates require using an install file rather than applying the updates through the ASC update module in the UI.

Not only that but I just clicked on the Update feature in ASC Pro and the only update it said I needed was to install Smart Defrag. I don't even use Smart Defrag so I have no idea why I need to update it. Just Spam.

I really like IObit products but the program update feature in ASC Pro and IMF Pro leave a lot to be desired to say the least.

Hi enoskype

Hi Budda 357,

The setup file, the download link is given HERE for ASC 6.2.0.254 should be good for the PRO edition too. I have tried it.

I downloaded and installed the version from the link at Major Geeks which is V6.2.0.254 and it still remained Pro :-D on my system

One thing usually when you start an installer the first part you agree to is normally for the program you are installing and then you may get asked at the next step if want to install any 3rd party stuff hey I know IObit got make some money for all the great FREE software they give away to help keep the costs down for the paid versions for the users that are willing to PAY for the program.

Wonder how many users were caught out by that :?:

I personally do not like 99% of BHO more so Microsoft’s BING bar :twisted:

Cheers 8:)

Hi Jadran

As you have only one, activation of your ASC Pro license suggest you try uninstalling the free version using either the IObit uninstaller including performing the powerful scan to get rid of the leftovers or you can use another program like Revo uninstaller which does the same job.

Once you have done that then try re installing V6.2.0.254 and enter the license again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Please check the first post, ASC 6.2.0.254 (0508) is updated again today May 15, 2013.

I think, it should have read ASC 6.2.0.254 (0515) instead of (0508).

The size of today's setup file is different (smaller) than the prior 0508.

Cheers.

Archived