IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 6.3 is released!

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 6.3.0.269 is released!

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (asc-setup.exe) (6.3.0.269) size: 23236 KB) Application File: ASC.exe file size: 3948 KB. Application File version: 6.3.0.269

Changelog: v6.3

+ Improved Malware Removal for safer protection

+ Improved algorithm for faster and deeper scanning in Shortcut Fixer, Cloned Files Scanner, and Disk Explorer

+ Improved Surfing Protection for safer online surfing and searching

+ Improved Privacy Sweep for better securtiy

+ Improved Driver Manager for better hard drive performance

+ Added more supported languages

+ Fixed bugs in previous version

Features:

Scan and remove spyware and adware with the latest definition

Prevent spyware, hijackers and bad websites from being installed

Erase the history of all activities in your computer

Scan and fix invalid and improper registry entries

Detect and remove invalid startup items

Search and Clean up unused Windows garbage

Repair system configurations, Eliminate System Bottlenecks and Prevent Crashes

Tune up Windows to improve both system and Internet performance, unleash the power of your Windows

Analyze and Show detailed information of hardware and Windows

Finish all Work with one click, Super Easy to Use

Cheers.

IObit Rolls On Backwards

Another instance of I thought I had seen it all but hadn't and probably still haven't

I have licensced copies of both ASC Pro and IMF Pro

I manually downloaded and installed ASC 6.3.0.269 over 6.2.0.254 back in June using the download link provided here by Enoskype. The download and install went fine. No problem. However, I had to manually download and install a minor update rather than being able to do it using the ASC UI. I could not get the update through the ASC update function.

Then a weird thing happened. IMF Pro 2.0 Action Center said I had an ASC Pro update. So I clicked the update button "Fix" and guess what?

IMF Pro Action center rolled back ASC Pro to 6.2.0.254 which was the previous release to 6.3.0.269.

So it seems that if you want to update ASC Pro going forward in releases you have to manually download and install the going forward update, including having to put up with all the spam in the installer file. However, if you want to update ASC Pro going backward in releases you can use the updater in the IMF Pro Action Center to roll back the release number without spam included.

Truely weird.

Beyond a doubt in all my decades of using computers I have never used products from a company with such an awful updating system as IObit.

Amazing, simply amazing.

Please I don't want to hear the unintall and reinstall line as this happened with all four my computers using ASC Pro and IMF Pro. Amazing simply amazing.:???:

Today on one of my computers ASC Pro 6.2 said I had an update when I opened the program. Sure enough it had updated to 6.3. So I went to my other computers using ASC Pro 6.2 and clicked on "Check For Updates" Sure enough it said there was an update. So I clicked whatever I can't remember and ASC Pro 6.3 downloaded and installed the update 6.3.0.269.

I don't know if future updates to ASC Pro 6.x will be finally available through the "Check For Update" feature, but it sure would be nice:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

i dont know whwre to post this but since 6.3 asc free is released and i think its on the final version im here again to ask a offline installer and finally uninstall my asc 5 thanks and sorry for posting in wrong section more power guys.

Hi clark12,

Can't you download asc-setup.exe from the link by Download button in the first post of this thread?

You can transfer the setup file if you download it to another computer and install it to the one you want.

Another option is to buy the Pro version and also buy a CD for it from IObit web pages.

Cheers,

Archived