IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 7.2 (7.2.0.431) is released! - Updated on (0218)!Updated again on (0219)! (And again 0220)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 7.2 (7.2.0.431) is released! (Updated on 0218) (Updated again on 0219!) (And again on 0220!)

.....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (advanced-systemcare-setup.) (7.2.0.431) size: 39610 KB (updated size: 40833) (updated size: 40828) (updated size is the same as: 40828)

(Application File: ASC.exe file size: 4352 KB. Application File version: 7.2.0.431)

Change Info ASC 7.2 :

+ Game Assistant - Quickly launches your PC games and featured online games.

+ Economy Mode - Save your laptop power while still turbo boost your PC performance.

+ IObit Uninstaller - Uninstall stubborn toolbars more powerfully.

+ IObit Uninstaller - Simplified the uninstalling process by adding automatic uninstall and powerful scan options.

+ Latest Browsers - Homepage Protection, Surfing Protection & Internet Booster supports Firefox 27, Chrome 32 now.

+ Homepage Protection - Improved to be more user-friendly by adding more details.

+ Active Optimize - Improved Active Optimize algorithm for more stable and efficient optimization (Pro Only).

+ Privacy Sweep - Added support for Chrome 32, Firefox 27,IE 11,Opera 19,ZoneAlarm Free 12.0, Adobe Flash Player12.0,TeamViewer 9.0,Adobe Air 4.0,WinPatrol 30 and eMule.

+ Expanded Database - Updated and Enhanced Database for Malware Removal, Privacy Sweep, and Surfing Protection.

+ Registry Fix - Improved the scan and removal ability and fixed bugs.

+ Junk Files Clean - Improved the scanning engine to be much quicker.

+ Latest Languages - Updated Multiple Languages to the latest for better user experience.

+ User Interface - Minor UI improvements.

+ Minor Improvements - Fixed General Bugs.

Features :

+ Brand new user interface for easier and smoother use.

+ AutoClean is available in FREE edition now for intelligent privacy protection and system cleaning.

+ New Surfing Protection technology supports real-time database update and parent control for safer surfing for both parents and kids.

+ New Homepage Protection function protects homepage and search engine against malicious modification.

+ New Program Deactivator tool for retrieving more available system resource by disabling running programs.

+ New Skip-UAC function for faster and easier loading of the program.

* Fully upgraded Cloned Files Scanner supports removing duplicates in just one-click.

* Expanded Malware Removal database for better protection against latest malware threats.

* Enhanced Registry Fix and Vulnerability Fix for faster scanning speed and stable performance.

* Enhanced Shortcut Fixer provides faster scanning speed and richer functions.

* Improved Junk Files Clean fully supports the cleaning of Windows 8 Metro (Modern) Apps.

* Improved Disk Explorer supports removing useless downloaded files by scanning download directories.

* Improved Turbo Boost gives you more stable performance and advanced custom configuration.

* And more to be discovered by you.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

Hi sunny,

I couldn't see any changes in the program, but some language files may have changed. Also the first page when installing and giving the chance to opt out the third party software seemed to be changed.

I can't recall the option of "Advanced Users" radio button there in the previous one, which should be chosen to opt out the third party software check marks.

I think we need Cicely to give us the exact changes.

Cheers.

Setup file for ASC 7.2.0.431 is updated again!

Hi All,

Setup file of ASC 7.2.0.431 is updated in the first post again! (0219)

The new size is 40828 KB compared to 40833 KB of the previous one.

I don't know what is changed exactly, but it didn't install IObit Uninstaller again.

Cheers.

Hi All,

Setup file of ASC 7.2.0.431 is updated in the first post again! (0219)

The new size is 40828 KB compared to 40833 KB of the previous one.

I don't know what is changed exactly, but it didn't install IObit Uninstaller again.

Cheers.

just go to this site http://www.iobit.com/products.php and install IObit Uninstaller 3.

Driver Booster

Smart Defrag 3 are good ones to get as well

Hi sunny,

I couldn't see any changes in the program, but some language files may have changed. Also the first page when installing and giving the chance to opt out the third party software seemed to be changed.

I can't recall the option of "Advanced Users" radio button there in the previous one, which should be chosen to opt out the third party software check marks.

I think we need Cicely to give us the exact changes.

Cheers.

Opting out of 3rd party software does not remove them from the installer filer. However, the latest version of Malwarebytes 2.00.0.0153 which is a Beta will remove and either quarantine or delete whichever you chose all PUPs it finds in an installer file during intallation even if you choose not to install them.

Of course Malwarebytes 2.00.0.0503 is a Beta so one should treat it like they do all Betas

What I have found from my own investigation is when one of IObit products is posted on MajorGeeks or other download sites with the version then (parenthesis), the only thing that has changed is the ad-partner offers on the installer. I have downloaded new versions installed them in Sandboixe and compared them to previous versions in Windows Explorer and they are exactly the same, nothing at all is different.

So just ignore new versions with (parenthesis) at the end.

All IObit product include "Check for Updates" feature which will let you know about any new versions with actual changes.

Enjoy!! :grin:

Re V7.2.xx Confused

Hi, Guys

I have ASC Pro V7 installed on my system and is for version 7.1.0.389 IObit's web page http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcarepro.php under the download now button displays V7.2.0 for ASC how come when I check for updates from my ASC Pro V7.1.0.389 why not am advised of a this latest version at least for the supposed latest version being displayed on the IObit webpage :?:

If you have to manually update ASC Pro for each new version then what use is the programs inbuilt updater "Systems Care Updater" and what updates is it supposed to be checking for :?: or have I got the wrong idea for what a programs updater is designed for.

When I use the ASC programs "check for updates" it shows one for SD V3.0.3 (have used PD Pro for years and have a SSD systems disk anyway) and one for IObits MF2 V2.2.1.2 (IObit web page displaying later version V2.3).

If V7.2.xxx is the official release as what IObit webpage sort of suggests then IMHO ASC Pro V7.1.0.389 programs updater should display that information :twisted: when checking for updates :shock: no :!:

Every other software I have installed when check for updates is the same as version displayed from the software developers webpage or like Nvidia GPU drivers can also display beta ones if you want.

Archived