IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PCtransfer Beta 1.0 is released! (March 28, 2014)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13624&stc=1&d=1396008374 PCtransfer Beta 1.0 is released!

..... http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&stc=1&d=1292462110

From: MajorGeeks (pctransfer.exe version: 0.1.0.1027 size: 4606 KB) (March 28, 2014)

PCtransfer, the best free and portable transfer assistant for Windows XP, 7, 8, can securely and easily transfer important documents, files, browser bookmarks and settings, photos, Skype chat records, emails and contacts in Outlook to the new Windows system. What's more, PCtransfer can quickly select and back up the third-party programs and settings. You can easy restore programs and data with one click and use them in the new system just as before.

Features:

* Easy-to-use UI

* Securely transfers files, settings, browser bookmarks and programs to the new Windows system, even a new PC

* Quick backup and easy recovery

* Perfectly supports IE 6,7 and above, Chrome, Firefox, Opera

* Fully supports Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1

Cheers.

Hi Scannan

It is IObit that have released this beta version

Still doesn't have language file in the program.

I tried it by backing up my most important files

5,3 GB this took a little more than 2 hours.

2/5 of the files were picture files.

Cheers

solbjerg

enoskype

It sounds very good. However, I cannot find any information about it anywhere on the net, such as who the software is made by, feedback from users etc...

Perhaps I should have included the images below at the beginning.

I was made aware of the existence of this program today. So, I don't know much about the history of it.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13625&d=1396024386

I was aware of couple of programs with similar functions (including one suggested by MS and one produced by MS), but IObit's this one came as a complete surprise

Cheers.

Everybody

I cannot find this program anywhere. If iobit eleased this...how come none of the mods/admins/ etc.. knew about it...

I find this very disturbing. Surely, in order for us to assist users, we should know what the program does.

Hi guys,

Apart from the copyright content (I mean inclusion of 2005) I can't see that it is any different than other IObit products.

Being a new program released first time in 2014, it should have been "Copyright© 2014 IObit."

A while ago, I have explained to IObit the standard way of showing the dates in copyrights information and accordingly they corrected most of them, but I think the new programmers in IObit do not give the necessary attention to that part of the programs.

@ Scannan,

Do you mean, you can not find the program anywhere except from MajorGeeks?

I think, we the Forum Leaders as guinea pigs of the IObit programs' testers will find out the details of how to use that program. :-P

Well, it is BETA and I am not complaining about it, but it would have been much better if we were given information long before it is released.

Cheers.

Here..

Guys

Also listed on Softpedia.com :-D

PCtransfer 1.0 Beta

A reliable and user-friendly software solution that enables you to easily backup selected files and folder so you can restore them on another PC

Written by Giorgiana Arghire on March 28th, 2014

When migrating from one computer to another, copying or moving your most important files can prove quite difficult, especially when it comes to your chat logs, browser settings or emails. If you want to save time and energy while performing backups on your files, you can rely on PCtransfer.

Portable backup utility

The application comes with an intuitive graphic interface and it does not require you to install it on your computer - since it is a portable software solution, you can carry it on your USB flash drive and run it every time you want to quickly backup your files.

One of the strong points of PCtransfer is that it backs up your files to a chosen removable drive, so if there is no such device connected to the PC, you cannot use the app’s functions.

Backup browser settings, emails or downloaded items

Furthermore, PCtransfer can be used to automatically backup not only desktop files, but also the favorites and settings of your installed browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Opera.

Additionally, you can also backup the contents of your Pictures, Videos and Music folders, along with emails and chat data or iTunes downloaded items.

Needless to say, you can also add custom files and folders to the list, before proceeding with creating the backup.

Depending on the total amount of data you selected, it might take some time until the backup process completes and it is advisable not to modify any of the loaded data (to ensure that the copied files’ integrity is not affected).

Conclusion

To wrap it up, PCtransfer can come in handy to all users who want to quickly backup their files, then restore them to another PC with as little effort as possible - after all, no expert skills are required for any step of the process.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Back-Up-and-Recovery/PCtransfer.shtml

Archived