IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Assistant 2 Beta 2.0 is released [August 28, 2014]

enoskype

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n194233[/ATTACH]Game Assistant 2 Beta 2.0 is released [August 28, 2014]

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&stc=1&d=1292462110

from softonic (setup file : game-assistant2-beta.exe size : 5917 KB, executable file : GameAssistant.exe, size : 425 KB)

Supports: Win8/Win7/Vista/Win XP

What's new in Beta 2.0

1. Added temperature monitor feature

2. Supported displaying temperature in game

3. Speeded screenshot launch time

4. supported adding games by dragging and droping them ino game list

5. Optimized UI and made the window movable

6. Fixed bugs

Game Assistant 2 is a free, light and easy-to-use system tool to help you monitor and speed up your PC even when you are in game. In order to protect gaming PC, especially laptops from hardware damage caused by high temperature, Game Assistant 2 provides a temperature monitor to show you the temperature of CPU, mainboard, GPU and fan speed in real time. What's more, it also can run without any compatibility problem in your game window. When the temperature is higher than the standard you set, its alarm will inform you to take action to protect your PC. Besides, if you find that your PC is slowed down by the high ram consumption, you can easily clean ram with just one click.

Cheers.

I tried this for the first time last night.

I ran it, then minimized it.

Opened Steam and played a game.

About every 10 second, my game was minimized and I was back to my desktop.

There was a very quick flask message in the lower right of my screen that came from Game Assistant. I could not read it.

Every time I restored the game, it would minimize with that unreadable message.

I shutdown Game Assistant and was able to play the game.

Is this a bug or was I doing something wrong?

Hi masterblaster,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please give us the following details:

1) What is the precise name of then game that you are playing?

2) Please send us the related screenshots to show the " very quick flask message in the lower right of my screen that came from Game Assistant"?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived