IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8 (8.0.1.660) is released! [January 08, 2015] [Updated January 13, 2015] [Updated to 8.0.1.662 March 18, 2015] [Updated to 8.1.0.663 May 28, 2015]

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11794&stc=1&d=1370429636Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8(8.0.1.660) is released. [January 08, 2015] [updated January 13, 2015] [updated to 8.0.1.662 March 18, 2015] [updated to 8.1.0.663 May 28, 2015]

.....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks asc-ultimate-setup.exe (8.0.1.660) Size: 81124 KB) (Updated size : 81127 KB) [January 13, 2015] (Updated size : 84424 KB, version : 8.0.1.662) [March 18, 2015] (Updated size : 81149 KB, version : 8.1.0.663) [May 28, 2015]

Executable : ASC.exe (version : 8.0.1.660 size :5391 KB) (Updated to version : 8.0.1.662 size : 5393 KB) (Updated to version : 8.1.0.663 size : - KB)

Based on #1 ranked BitDefender antivirus technology and IObit anti-malware engine, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8 incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability. It provides protection against all kinds of security threats, system slowdown, freeze and crash without slowing down your system.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8 is compatible with other security software, and it includes all features of ASC PRO.

Users who uninstall Advanced SystemCare PRO during Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8 trial can easily revert to ASC PRO at any time.

Version History for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8 :

+ Security Reinforce - Reinforce the security of system weakness to avoid being hacked.

+ Latest Browsers - Homepage Protection, Surfing Protection & Internet Booster supports Firefox 28, Chrome 33 now.

+ Homepage Protection - Improved to be more user-friendly by adding more details.

+ Privacy Sweep - Added support for Chrome 33, Firefox 28, IE 11, Opera 20, ZoneAlarm Free 12.0, Adobe Flash Player12.0, TeamViewer 9.0, Adobe Air 4.0, WinPatrol 30 and eMule.

+ Expanded Database - Updated and Enhanced Database for Malware Removal, Privacy Sweep, and Surfing Protection.

+ Registry Fix - Improved the scan and removal ability and fixed bugs.

+ Junk Files Clean - Improved the scanning engine to be much quicker.

+ Other Improvements - Fixed General Bugs Reported by Users

Major Change log:

Security:

+Supported Windows 10 Technical Preview.

+New generation engine for higher detection and more powerful protection.

+New Protect feature including browser homepage, search engine, online surfing, reinforce system.

+New Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner to remove malicious browser plugins & toolbars.

+New Browser Anti-Tracking to avoid privacy leak.

+New Software Updater to keep your important software up-to-date.

Performance:

+Newly supported maximizing UI and changing skin with favorite pictures.

+New Performance Monitor supporting screenshot and 1-click boost.

+New Startup Manager speeds up PC startup with 1-click optimize.

+New Default Programs Tool provides easy way to set all default programs.

+Rebuilt Disk Optimization supports SSD optimization and multi disk defragment.

+Enhanced Privacy Sweep supports 400+ programs.

+Expanded Database for Spyware Removal, Registry Fix, and Surfing Protection.

*And more can be discovered by you.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks SKIBA,

The version is corrected in the first post and also in my last post #10.

In fact, I should have opened a new topic if I hadn't made that mistake. Usually, when there is a change in the first number after the point, I open a new topic for that specific program.

Sorry, it was my bad.

I correct by copying the topic and editing.

ADDRESS :Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8.1 (8.1.0.663) is released! [May 28, 2015]

Naturally this Topic is CLOSED.

Cheers.

Archived