IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 9 Beta 2.0 is released! [September 01, 2015]

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 9 Beta 2.0 (9.0.1.753) is released! [september 01, 2015]

.....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (advanced-systemcare-setup-beta2.exe version: 9.0.1.753 size: 33092 KB )

(Application File: ASC.exe file size: 4946 KB. Application File version: 9.0.1.753)

Advanced SystemCare 9 is an easy-to-use yet comprehensive PC optimization utility that takes one click approach to help clean, optimize, speed up and protect your computer even secure your online privacy. With the new Speedup module, it boosts your system and browsers for the top performance, shortens your system boot time, protects your system against spyware, adware and other malware.

Version History for Advanced SystemCare 9 Beta 2.0:

+ Added Browser Startups in Startup Manager to help remove unwanted toolbars/plug-ins for faster browsing.

+ Enhanced Startup Manager to detect new startup items in real-time and removes them to speed up system boot.

+ Added Auto RAM Clean in Performance Monitor to clean RAM automatically for a faster PC.

+ Optimized Startup Accelerate and Deep Optimization in Speed Up to powerfully boost your system and boot time.

+ Added support for Microsoft Edge in Default Programs. Set default browser and other programs with 1-click in Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.

+ Enhanced Privacy Sweep to support cleaning for RealTimes 18, BlueStacks App Player, Nero Burning ROM 2015, Nero BackItUp 15, Adobe Air 18, Auslogics Disk Defrag 6, Chrome 44, etc.

+ Updated and expanded database for Malware Removal, Registry Fix, Startup Manager, Surfing Protection and Junk Files Clean.

+ Improved GUI to better support high resolution screen and large font.

+ Fixed bugs in Beta 1.0 version.

Cheers.

I have installed Beta 2 on a two laptops so far, and I really like it. It's good to see the product improving. However, it still suffers from the same issue with the registry cleaner as in previous versions, and as a result, while I'll use it myself (and be sure to never use the registry cleaner), I will still be recommending that others do not use it, as it may be unsafe.

I have used asc for years on all my devices: pc, laptop, android phone, and amazon kindle fire hd. I have to say this is by far the best version I have used. Try as I might, I can't find a single complaint to report and I really like the look of it. The sharp, crisp lines of the user interface really give it a professional look. I have tried similar software products and asc is simply the best, hands down.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi SKIBA,

In a way yes, but remember that Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a separate product with different setup file including anti-virus engine from BitDefender.

On the other hand, Advanced SystemCare will be in 2 editions, ie FREE and PRO which can be installed as FREE and after registering (buying a code and entering) it will be PRO using the same existing program.

Cheers.

Hi SKIBA,

In a way yes, but remember that Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a separate product with different setup file including anti-virus engine from BitDefender.

On the other hand, Advanced SystemCare will be in 2 editions, ie FREE and PRO which can be installed as FREE and after registering (buying a code and entering) it will be PRO using the same existing program.

Cheers.

Enoskype, I have installed the product in version 8 Ultimate. Will it be available, the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9? I have a valid key from version 8 and do not know if after the tests have come back to the old version of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8.

Hello!

I did have the pro edition of ASC 8.4 but I removed it because the beta version was a lot better I thought. When I did the scans on both, it came up with different information, so spyware would be say 8 on the 8.4 and none maybe on the beta 2.0? Does the beta 2.0 recognize more than the 8.4, or is the beta missing out some things?

You're doing a really good job, I've really enjoyed the beta so far, just wondering when the next get's released? 3.0, and how often?

Cheers!

Hi SKIBA,

Please post your questions abut ASC Ultimate edition in the relevant section of the Forum.

Your key for ASC Ultimate 8 will be valid for ASC Ultimate 9 final until the expiry date of your license code.

Cheers.

Thanks for the help. I look forward to the Ultimate version 9. :oops:

Archived