IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 9 Final (9.0.3.1077) is released! [November 17, 2015] (Updated to version 9.0.3.1078 - November 24, 2015)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 9 Final (9.0.3.1077) is released! [November 17, 2015] (Updated to version 9.0.3.1078 - November 24, 2015)

.......http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (advanced-systemcare-setup9.exe version: 9.0.3.1077 size: 38676 KB ) [November 18, 2015] (Updated setup file :asc9-setup-aff.exe version : 9.0.3.1078 - size : 38687 KB - November 24, 2015)

(Application File: ASC.exe file size: 4883 KB. Application File version: 9.0.3.1077) (Updated version : 9.0.3.1078)

.........http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From Download.com (setup file : advanced-systemcare-setup-v9.exe version: 9.0.3.1077 size: 38676 KB ) [November 17, 2015]

(Application File: ASC.exe file size: 4883 KB. Application File version: 9.0.3.1077)

Attention : This version will uninstall all older versions of ASC and ASC Ultimate.

Advanced SystemCare 9 is an easy-to-use yet comprehensive PC optimization utility that takes one click approach to help clean, optimize, speed up and protect your computer even secure your online privacy. With the new Speedup module, it boosts your system and browsers for the top performance, shortens your system boot time, protects your system against spyware, adware and other malware.

What' new in Advanced SystemCare 9 (9.0.3.1078) :

+ New Speed Up - Deeply optimize system, startups, disks and browsers for faster PC and browser.

+ Fully Supported Windows 10 - Support cleaning and optimization of Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, Modern Apps, etc.

+ New Win 10 Reinforce - Provide specialized system protection for Windows 10.

+ New Auto RAM Clean - Free up RAM automatically to get a higher performance PC.

+ Crafted New UI - More user friendly and support large Font Size and high resolution screen.

+ Enhanced Protect - Added DNS Protect and enhanced Browser Anti-Tracking to better protect your system and browser.

+ Enhanced Startup Manager - Not only boost your PC boot time, but also speed up your browsers.

+ Improved Default Programs - Added support for Microsoft Edge. Set default browser and other programs with 1-click in Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.

+ Redesigned Toolbox - Added customizable My Favorite Tools, rebuilt Large Files Finder and Auto Shutdown, improved Win Fix and other 10+ tools for deeper clean and optimization.

+ Larger Database - Expanded database for Spyware Removal, Registry Fix, Privacy Sweep, Junk Files Clean, Surfing Protection for a cleaner and more secure PC.

* Supported more than 31 languages.

* And More Can Be Discovered by You.

Cheers.

Hi MrClosed,

Yes for ActiveBoost (Auto RAM Clean), but please elaborate live optimization. Do you mean System Optimization?

System Optimization is same as before.

Thanks and cheers.

Hi there. In other utilities, ActiveBoost is called Live Optimization so you already answered my question to that. Thank you. :)

After installing and running this V9, my W10 (TH2) start menu went missing, I would click the icon but no start menu would pop up, The Settings icon wouldn't work either, the notification icon wouldn't work, tried all kinds of things to get it back, hot reboot, cold reboot, no avail, ended up doing a restore point restore to get it back, re installed V8.4

Hi SKIBA,

Thanks for your question.

ASC Ultimate v9 is on developing. It will be released soon. ASC Ultimate v9 will contain all features of ASC 9 and adds anti-virus function.:-)

Thanks, Cicely. Thumbs up I'm waiting patiently. And tell me whether license key from the V8 version will work with version v9?

Archived