IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3 version 3.3.4 is released

enoskype

Advanced SystemCare 3.3.4 is available.

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

Download Now from MajorGeeks. (asc-setup.exe size: 7702 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.3.4.666)

Download from Download.com

Advanced SystemCare Update History

---------------------------------------

v3.3.4

* Fixed bugs for 64bit Windows 7

+ Improved AutoCare function

Download Now from MajorGeeks. (asc-setup.exe size: 7702 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.3.4.666)

v3.3.4

Hi enoskype

Why the ACS does'nt upgrade automatically when update is selected?

does it need uninstallation first and after installation of new version?

Hi gedinfo

Ok, once again McAfee sees this uninstall file as threat - it is a false positive. McAfee really ought to have understood that by now!!

Several posts in the forum about this problem.

Is your McAfee database definition files up to date?

I placed a copy of that .msg file in an attachment in one of the posts a couple of days ago, try whitelisting the file/ASC/IObit in McAfee.

You can then try to copy the mentioned attached file and paste it in the ASC folder, to be able to uninstall or update.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=3121

Cheers

solbjerg

I just updated from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4, and now McAfee thinks that part of ASC is a trojan.

Attachment shows exact message.

Hi to all!

I have a problem. After turning on my laptop (Vista Ultimate) I got the message announcing the new version which I downloaded immediately. Ran it and got the message saying "unins000.msg is missing cannot uninstall previous version". I'm stuck there. Not even ignoring it works. Can anybody help fix this?

Thanks in advance.

JAVIER

v3.3.4

Hi dukejavier

McAfee has a false positive and quarantines this file.

The subject has been talked about very much recently in the forum.

Please read those posts.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi to all!

I have a problem. After turning on my laptop (Vista Ultimate) I got the message announcing the new version which I downloaded immediately. Ran it and got the message saying "unins000.msg is missing cannot uninstall previous version". I'm stuck there. Not even ignoring it works. Can anybody help fix this?

Thanks in advance.

JAVIER

Hi dukejavier

Try using the search function - and for example the name of the false positive, or whatever else describes the problem.

How to use the search function is described here:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=12906#post12906

If you do not find it, I'll try to find the most informative posts about it and tell you where to look, but please try yourself first.

Cheers

solbjerg

So this problem is related with McAfee? Can you guide me where those discussions took place since I'm new here? THANKS

Hi duke

Yes, as I wrote in one of my replies, - you have to configure McAfee to not do that.

I'll take a look and then paste the link to the post in a moment.

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=18437&postcount=4

Several more places too

Cheers

solbjerg

I found it and already installed the new version. Now, McAfee again quarantined the unins000.msg of the new version!!!

Can't uninstall 3.3.3

I tried to update to 3.3.4, but I could not uninstall 3.3.3. I know it's a false positive and I have disabled McAfee. But it won't let me install 3.3.4 to get what I need to uninstall 3.3.3 to install 3.3.4... you see the vicious circle here. What do you suggest?

Hi greensleeves

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=3121&highlight=unins000

Try downloading the attached zipped file to your desktop.

Unzip it - open the created folder - copy the file within - and - paste it in the ASC folder - and - then try to update again, - keep McAfee disabled until finished.

Let me know if it works please.

Cheers

solbjerg

I tried to update to 3.3.4, but I could not uninstall 3.3.3. I know it's a false positive and I have disabled McAfee. But it won't let me install 3.3.4 to get what I need to uninstall 3.3.3 to install 3.3.4... you see the vicious circle here. What do you suggest?

So...

I just went in and deleted everything the old fashoined way- manually, then ran CCleaner to get rid of the rest. Then downloaded 3.3.4 from scratch... but it occurs to me, that once I turn on McAfee, it will erase that file and I'll be in the same annoying boat when the next version comes out. So perhaps I should just download this zip and keep a copy in the IOBIT folder anyway...

Archived