This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I this still on?

I'd love to write about the usage of the IO bits products in my Python development company.
    Last edited by Scannan; May. 12th, 2016, 23:26.

Comment

Cicely ........... is this review for license giveaway still active for update versions of the products?

Comment

Hi Njazrael71,

Sorry for my late reply.

Yes, this kind of license code can be used on the update versions during its service. By the way, could you please write a review for Advance SystemCare 10 and send us your photo? If you do not have Advance SystemCare 10, you can try it from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...emcare_10.html

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to your reply.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I LOVE ALL OF THE IOBIT PRODUCTS..... BUT DRIVER BOOSTER IS THE BEST OUT OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'ALL SAVE US IT TECH SO SO MUCH TIME AND STRESS BY BEING TRUE TO YOUR PROMISE........... I JUST WISH I COULD AFFORD THE PRO VERISON OF 4.1...... BUT IM GOOD USING THE PRO VERSION OF 3 FOR NOW.....

Comment

Hi Heather Domingue,

Happy to hear that you love our products.

As a Pro user of Driver Booster v3, you can update to Driver Booster v4 Pro for free. Please update to the latest version to enjoy new features.

Great day.
            IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi, would like to know if this offer is still valid/active? I currently own licenses for ASC and SD, but would like to get licenses for Iobit Uninstaller, Driver Booster and Iobit Malware Fighter.

Thanks!
              DJ ektorbarajas:
              http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Working...
              X