Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a review in your local language for IObit products and get all license codes for free

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write a review in your local language for IObit products and get all license codes for free

Hi guys,

We are building new websites in your local language now including Dutch, French, German, Italy, Portuguese and Spanish. To let more people know IObit products better, we need some positive reviews for IObit products in the above language from those who are really familiar with our products. Of course, our forum members are those who truly know our products.

Thus, could you please help us write short review about 100 words for anyone of the following products in any one of the multi-language mentioned above? Once we get your review, you can get any license codes for IObit products with 1 year service as free thanks gifts.

Products that need your reviews:

Advanced SystemCare
    Advanced SystemCare Ultimate
    IObit Malware Fighter
    Driver Booster
    Smart Defrag
    IObit Uninstaller
    Protected Folder
    Start Menu 8

All information needed:

Please email us your review and provide us a recent picture of you or your family to support@iobit.com. We will publish them on our official websites so that all users in your country will read your review.( We promise that we will never misuse the information you sent.)

You can refer to the review for ASC at :http://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarefree.php

Time: From Now on to 2015/07/31

Come on guys, we need you help again.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Hi guys,

Thanks for active replies.

We have received some reviews in support@iobit.com.

Sincerely thanks for your help. If you see this post, hope you can send us your reviews, we will be much appreciated.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is the best program that I have . It makes everything operate at peak performance and keeps my system safe at the same time !!!!!! Thanks IObit!!!

Comment

Hi Cicely,

It would be awesome if you will add this languages Azerbaijani I can even help you with translations if needed

Cheers!

Comment

Hi, I've posted this on another thread, but since I'm interested I'm also posting it here:

Hi, would like to know if this offer is still valid/active? I currently own licenses for ASC and SD, but would like to get licenses for Iobit Uninstaller, Driver Booster and Iobit Malware Fighter.

Thanks!
          DJ ektorbarajas:
          http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Woooooooow it's interesting... I can even help you with Spanish translations if needed... Thanks for the option!!

Comment

Hi Rosamarti,

Happy to hear that you are interested in helping us translate our products into English.

You can register to be our translator at http://www.iobit.com/en/translate.php
              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Suggest u do a Malware Fighter Pro version that works for 30 days as most friends had no idea all the extra bad stuff it will find on a computer until I showed them a Pro version run on their puters hard drives ...

Of course a free licence for me might be nice to for you to send me for this suggestion eh ?

Comment

programs that i'm using is:
                  • Driver Booster PRO
                  • IObit Uninstaller FREE
                  and i'm happy with both of them, these programs works well, not a joke... i even send a email to IObit, i sad in that feedback, i love too much driver booster, I can not separate myself from the driver booster especially, it does its job too well... how about iobit uninstaller, it's just an uninstaller, i can not say much about it ...

Comment

Working...
                  X