Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which IObit product are you expecting the most to have updates?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which IObit product are you expecting the most to have updates?

Hi guys,

It's middle of 2014 now.

Which programs are you expecting the most to have further development or more features for the following months? And why?

Do not be shy. Speak out your your voice. Let's make it come true together. :mrgreen:

Looking for your feedbacks and comments.
    Attached Files
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
    Hi guys,

It's middle of 2014 now.

Which programs are you expecting the most to have further development or more features for the following months? And why?

Do not be shy. Speak out your your voice. Let's make it come true together. :mrgreen:

Looking for your feedbacks and comments.
    I think that new version Driver Booster will come in the following months because on Driver Booster forum was a vote for skin for Driver Booster 2.
    Smart Defrag 4 also will be next months because is open Smart Defrag 4 forum suggestion.

Comment

Cicely

Smart Defrag 3 and Driver Booster need a lot of work in their present form. They are unreliable and buggy. Driver booster at present is the biggest cause of difficulties/issues on users machines.
      Smart defrag 3 does not show MFT and Hidden files when analysing W8 machine. I have had to tell some users to revert back to SD 2.9 which worked very well.
      Last edited by Scannan; Jun. 17th, 2014, 09:37. Reason: Had MBR insted of MFT
      To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Hi Scannan,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please describe the issue " Smart defrag 3 does not show MBR and Hidden files when analysing W8 machine" more clearly with related screenshots? Is Smart Defrag 2 OK on W8 machine?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

If there is something wrong with Smart Defrag 3, we will look into and solve it.

@ all, it is so quite recently. What are you doing guys?

Looking forward to your opinions. :mrgreen:
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Cicely

I already posted this issue in the SD3 forum. See here.

I cannot give screenshots as it did not happen on my machine. However, I did also remove SD3 from my XP machine as it did not show immovable files in the analysis map.
          I find SD2.9 to be more reliable and stable and will continue to use it for now.

Comment

Hi Scannan,

Thanks for your reply.

Well, you mean Smart Defrag 3 did not show MFT or Immovable files on Win 8 when when analysing? If so, we will do a text. But I am a little confused. Because you said "Smart defrag 3 does not show MBR and Hidden files" in this post.

Looking forward to your reply.
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

Cicely

My apology. MBR was an error. It should have read MFT. I have corrected it in the post.

Comment

Hi Scannan,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, Smart Defrag 3.1 and the latest 3.2 can show MFT or Immovable files. Have you tried it?

If you have not, you can try. :-D
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Cicely

I see SD 3.2 has been released....I will try that

Comment

If tradition is respected, soon will come Advanced System Care v8.

Comment

I think the bug mentioned by @Scannan should be corrected i.e. the MFT, hidden and immobile files scan of SD. Looking for fixes in DBv2, there was an error in the previous one where it downloaded an incompatible version of graphics driver which forced me to format my pc.

BTW some sources are informing AMC is free no more. Although I hope it will have much better features but if this is true, then the popularity of this app may well reduce. I have recently noticed that AMC mistakenly shows a folder full of mp3s to be an app residual data along with some pdfs on the SD card(showing some names in Chinese). This way after the cleaning it said 609 MB cleaned after which I found this. Also, in the list of residual files, something, "Burn the rope" appears in the same lists along with those two folders I said about earlier. I never had these apps, so how come do they appear as residual data.

Obviously, looking for major improvements this time and need some help with AMC part which I may later again post in the AMC section.

@dev3
                      EDIT: Any help on the AMC issue asked by me should be posted over here: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=16341 so that if other people face the same issue, they could also use the same help.
                      Last edited by dev3; Jun. 21st, 2014, 08:42.
                      >>@dev3<<

Comment

Working...
                      X