Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Assistant is available in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Assistant is available in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

Hi to All,

Game Assistant is a free, light and easy-to-use game manager, optimizer and temperature monitor. It helps you easily manage your games, clean RAM and clean unnecessary processes to enhance gaming experience. Also, it monitors system CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature in real time to protect hardware from overheating.

Game Assistant is available to download from the links in
    Game Assistant 3 is released [May 21, 2015] topic in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

Cheers.

enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Hello!
    This is a simplified version of Razer Cortex (Game Booster)?

Comment

I don't think so. I think it's a separate one but with somewhat similar features.

Comment

Hi Black Raven and grudertyne,

Thanks for keeping an eye on this product.

Yes, Game Assistant and Game Booster are two different products. You guys can just have a try to check the difference between them.

Cheers.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Make temperature sensor HDD ,SSD and RAM..
          The ability to add a widget to the temperature on your desktop.

Comment

Perfect would be able to control the temperature and overheat easily
            High-performing software products to speed up computer, fix & clean registry and malware, optimize PC games, tune up Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, etc.

Comment

This is the first time that I will use this software I am going to use it to get some more information about my temperature without using BIOS. the thing is that I will a buy a dedicated cooling system soon so I hope the information on this software really helps. ?

Comment

Working...
              X