X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Uninstall Toolbox

Hi to everyone can anyone tell me how to get rid of Iobit Toolbox it doesn't show up in add/remove section i'm running Win 7 Ult 64Bit thanks in advance.

Delete folder

Welcome to the forum stevencap :smile:

First I just want to confirm that you want to uninstall the Portable version of IObit Toolbox NOT the Toolbox that is included in Advanced SystemCare 4

The Portable version of IObit Toolbox comes in a ZIP file and is not installed to your computer like EXE files usually are.
    After downloading IObit Toolbox you would have extracted the contents of iobit_toolbox.zip to a folder somewhere (of your choice) on the computer.
    Simply delete that folder
    Note: If any Iobit Toolbox programs are running (EG: SmartRAM) then Exit (close) it before deleting the folder.

All the best, woz of oz
    FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first
    Description of IObit Forum features and requirements - Reading this is compulsory
    The thread also includes Handy Links

NEW USER PUBLIC PROFILE POLICY effective on February 01, 2013 !
    It is compulsory to add your OS + Computer Details to your Profile

Usage of IObit Products
    Information about using IObit software
    Also contains a wealth of diverse information on many different related subjects

Comment

Toolbox Removal

Thanks for your reply that's the thing i've uninstalled adv sys care/Smart defrag the only other Iobit programs but the toolbox is still there functioning quite fine on it's own that's what the problem is i can't find a way to remove it other then manually any suggestions. ???

Comment

Which Toolbox

Originally posted by stevencap View Post
        ...that's the thing i've uninstalled adv sys care/Smart defrag...
        Ok, we need to make it clear which version of IObit Toolbox you mean.
        1) There is a Portable version of IObit Toolbox which can be downloaded from HERE
        2) There is a version of IObit Toolbox that is included in Advanced SystemCare

Are you tring to uninstall 1) the Portable version or 2) the version that is included in Advanced SystemCare?

Are you saying that you uninstalled Advanced SystemCare but Toolbox is still there?
        Did you ever download the Portable version?

Originally posted by stevencap View Post
        ....but the toolbox is still there functioning quite fine on it's own....
        What do you mean by functioning?
        Do you mean you can see it running in Task Manager?
        If you can see it running in Task Manager please post a screenshot.

If you are unsure how to do a screenshot and post it here, go to Usage of IObit Products - Screenshots and Attachments in the Forum
        To capture the screenshot, you can also use FastStone Capture (free version, very handy tool)

All the best, woz of oz
        FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first
        Description of IObit Forum features and requirements - Reading this is compulsory
        The thread also includes Handy Links

NEW USER PUBLIC PROFILE POLICY effective on February 01, 2013 !
        It is compulsory to add your OS + Computer Details to your Profile

Usage of IObit Products
        Information about using IObit software
        Also contains a wealth of diverse information on many different related subjects

Comment

Working...
        X