Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uninstaller does not save restore points!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstaller does not save restore points!

When i uninstall, it says that it’s creating a restore point. They are not in Windows system restore, nor in the Uninstaller restore under Options. I have uninstalled programmes just to see if i can find the restore points but they’re nowhere to be found. Does anyone have ideas why this is and perhaps a remedy?

Best regards,

IObit Uninstaller 7.3.0.13
    Windows 10 Home version 1709
    HP laptop

Originally posted by robit View Post
    When i uninstall, it says that it’s creating a restore point. They are not in Windows system restore, nor in the Uninstaller restore under Options. I have uninstalled programmes just to see if i can find the restore points but they’re nowhere to be found. Does anyone have ideas why this is and perhaps a remedy?

Best regards,

IObit Uninstaller 7.3.0.13
    Windows 10 Home version 1709
    HP laptop
    Hi,

Please follow the steps below to help us look into the issue:

1. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe
    2. Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'
    3. Wait for a while until you see a file IU__logs_xxxxxxxx.log generated on your desktop.(xxxxxxxx should be the actual date when this file is generated.)
    4. Send that file iu_logs_xxxxxxxx.log to us.

Thanks.

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

4. Send that file iu_logs_xxxxxxxx.log to us.

Thanks.
      Sorry, i'm not sure where to send the log file. Please let me know the email address/link to send it to. Would I also need send the link to this thread?
      Regards,

Comment

Sorry, i'm not sure where to send the log file. Please let me know the email address/link to send it to. Would I also need send the link to this thread?
        Regards,

Hi robit,

You could attach the log here directly.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi robit,

You could attach the log here directly.
          Would be great if I could but I'm getting "Invalid File iu_logs_20180402.log" every time I try. Can you please advise?
          Last edited by robit; Apr. 2nd, 2018, 11:41.

Comment

Would be great if I could but I'm getting "Invalid File iu_logs_20180402.log" every time I try. Can you please advise?
            Hi robit,

We have got your email and we will further offer you assistance by email directly.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi robit,

We have got your email and we will further offer you assistance by email directly.

Many thanks Cicely,
              I was given a file to download and that, for now, seem to have fixed the problem. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Many thanks Cicely,
                I was given a file to download and that, for now, seem to have fixed the problem. Thanks for your support!

So happy to hear that!
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                X