IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Unlocker 1.0 Beta

sunny staines

http://www.majorgeeks.com/IObit_Unlocker_d6839.html

Features:

Extremely Easy to Use

Just right click on the locked file or folder you want to unlock; or you can drag and drop the file or folder into IObit Unlocker to unlock from being used. Just one click will solve the problem "Access Denied".

Quick After-unlock Operations

You can choose from "Unlock & Delete", "Unlock & Rename", "Unlock & Move", or "Unlock & Copy" to easily carry out the next operation with IObit Unlocker

Unlock Multiple Files/Folders

IObit Unlocker supports unlocking multiple files or folders on desktop or else places at the same time.

Terminate All Related Processes

IObit Unlocker is able to terminate all related processes that lock the file or folder when switching to "Forced" mode.

Safe and Secure

IObit Unlocker is safe and secure, without any virus, adware, and spyware

Unfortunately IObit Unlocker Beta 1.0 even with forced option, could neither unlock nor delete pflog.txt file in Protected Folder folder.

Deleting after restart of Windows does not exist.

IObit Unlocker have to compete with Unlocker.

Please see the attached image as below:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6986&d=1299775008

Cheers.

I'm from Brazil. In a few hours I'll be posting a translation program for the Brazilian people

Hello,

Thanks for your interest, I am here only translator for Brazilian Portuguese, I live in the state of Sao Paulo, I'm currently translating the ProtectFolder, and if you are a good translator, and not using Google translator, as many does, I'll be very grateful.

Oh no.

I tried to delete a file.TXT and appeared the blue screen of death Windows. Why?

Anyone else had this error in Windows XP?

I'm from Brazil. In a few hours I'll be posting a translation program for the Brazilian people

Hi arkanoidblue,

We are very sorry for the BS error happened to you.

Would you please find out whether there is a *.dmp file in this directory:

“C:\WINDOWS\Minidump”? If yes, please send it to us for further investigation.

(You can attach it here or contact support@iobit.com)

Thank you in advance.

On the other hand, the translation function will be ready in Beta 2.0.

Please wait some days to translate it.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Unlocking an external drive

Is there any reason why unlocker won't accept a harddrive to unlock?

The most frequent use I have for an unlocker is for removing the lock explorer.exe keeps on an external drive, hence not allowing me to "safely remove hardware".

(I'm pretty sure "that other" unlocker does, but it's full of malware.)

I learnt from this forum (thanks guys) that I can drag and drop files or folders into unlocker, so I just drag the entire contents of my external drive, and it shows me which folder needs to be unlocked.

I'm just thinking that maybe you could allow a harddrive to be selected, and automatically load every root level file and folder if necessary??

Anyway, my work-around works, great product. Thanks.

Archived