IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBIT Unlocker

frank11

I just wanted to comment on Io-bit's Unlocker Beta 1.0. I have used it several times now, without any problems. I think it's going to end up a great little program. All computers being different, it may not work for everyone, I personally had no problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi evertwinter, welcome to Iobit Forum! :-D

Please give some details about your comment of "Iobit unlocker The program does not work", on which file under what circumstances it occured?

Are you using the most recent version of IObit Unlocker?

A screenshot of the non working event will be helpful.

Also details of your PC and security softwares other than only OS will help to pin point the problem.

I would complete your Public Profile in the IObit Forum with details if I were you, as they may be used by helpers to decide where to look for.

Cheers.

• 1 year later...

Hi Rancher,

Thank you for your feedback.

As enoskype said as follows: Please give some details about your comment of "Iobit unlocker The program does not work", on which file under what circumstances it occured?

Are you using the most recent version of IObit Unlocker?

A screenshot of the non working event will be helpful.

Hi Rancher

In the interest of readability for the majority of users I would suggest that you change the display language to English before taking the screenshot!

Thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

On every file in use under any circumstances. It shows that the files are not locked. I am using the latest version.

Archived