X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCtransfer Make Live Image

Hi
    Is it possible to make PCtransfer live image or to include in another livecd like hirens boot cd...
    Thanks

Hi ha14,

Sorry, I am not quite clear about your idea. Could you please explain more clearly?

Thanks very much.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I think what he meant was to copy the whole image. OS, files, etc, then save it to a CD/DVD. And use that image and load it to another computer. Microsoft licensing will be my number 1 concern here.

Comment

Originally posted by rourkem View Post
        I think what he meant was to copy the whole image. OS, files, etc, then save it to a CD/DVD. And use that image and load it to another computer. Microsoft licensing will be my number 1 concern here.
        Hi rourkem,

The feature you explained is available in PC Transfer.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

For these reasons I love PC Transfer, it is a very complete and useful software for any use. For the company http ://henrytowers.com/ I usually use it.

Comment

Working...
          X