IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Storage location of generated passwords file

Wouldn't it be better if the location of PWDATABASE.DB was the same as that of the RPG access password file (drawposs.db)? The current location is within the Program Files\IObit directory, which is a common area, whereas the latter file is in (for XP) the user-specific area of Documents and Settings\{username}\Application Data\IObit. An additional benefit would be that when I back up my computer and have SyncBack copy everything under Documents and Settings\{username} to my flash drive, I wouldn't have to remember to copy something extra.

• 2 years later...
I lost my initial random password generator password to log in. I decided to reinstall rpg, but it still ask me for the password. Can I create a new password or how do I get the original one back?

Welcome to the Forum.

You should have looked through the RPG section of the Forum, which would have given you the solution.

See This post which may help you. However, as you have uninstalled and re-installed RPG, it may not be so easy.

Archived