IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Access to RPG over home network?

I have several PC's on my home network. Using the RPG is easy but I would like to be able to have access to the passwords over my home network. Is this possible?

I have thought of just sharing the file where the passwords are stored, but I am wondering if there is something "built in" that I haven't found.

• 2 weeks later...

HI squarepants... yes this is easy.

Just carry the piece of paper you have written the passwords around with you from room to room. (or physically hide them)

Otherwise review your Windows network sharing settings across the board.

I don't understand why this is so difficult for so many people or even why they think they need a password generator in the first place!!! If you have a brain... generate a password and remember it. If you don't think you can remember it then write it down and keep it in a secure place.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Don't Mind Melvin's Mood! :roll:

He ran out of beer and cigarettes today. :-?

:lol::lol::lol:

But I agree, I only use Passwords when I'm forced to, and I always keep a written record.

Hackers don't bother with password Scanners much anymore,

since there are much easier and less time consuming ways to Get In.

Archived