IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows 8.1 Pro Preview issue [SOLVED in Win 8.1 ]

Br0chure

I just installed the new Win 8.1 Preview and although Start Menu 8 still works in all its functionality, the "Skip Metro Screen" feature no longer works, as I am still brought to the Metro on every startup. I loved this function before, so if you could push out a hotfix or something to bring compatibility with new 8.1, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Paul D.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Cicely,

Is there any preview release so that we can look at?

Also, I have a problem in windows 2012 STD, that, when two persons login at the same time, the iobit menu starts flickering/opening and closing, leading to a resources consumptions at the machine limit, and some explorer windows open also, solution was to uninstall it.

Is this known?

Thanks in advanced,

Hi Cicely,

Is there any preview release so that we can look at?

Also, I have a problem in windows 2012 STD, that, when two persons login at the same time, the iobit menu starts flickering/opening and closing, leading to a resources consumptions at the machine limit, and some explorer windows open also, solution was to uninstall it.

Is this known?

Thanks in advanced,

Hi jasb,

We are sorry that it is still in preparing phase.

Regarding the flickering problem, can you provide us some screenshots so that we can understand this error more clearly and solve it?

Please also take a screenshot of your task manager when you get this error.

• 9 months later...

Hi jasb,

Sorry.

Which version of Start Menu 8 do you use?

If you don't use the latest 1.4.0.908 version, please download it from http://download.iobit.com/startmenu-setup.exe and try it to see how it works.

If there is still the same issue, please make a video of the issue you encountered with your cell phone or camera and send it to us so that we can further look into the issue.

Thank you very much.

Archived