IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Pin to list shortcut icons

microsvc

I have pinned an item to the start menu. It has a custom icon from an ico file, but the icon doesn't display, the shortcut shows the generic icon. If I right click it and go into the properties, it's there.

Suggestions?

Hi microsvc ,

Thanks for your feedback. Is everything fine now? Thanks enoskype's timely help.

If you still have the issue, please tell us the name of the program that you mentioned and send us the related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

win 8 : http://blog.laptopmag.com/how-to-take-a-screenshot-in-windows-8

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I have pinned an item to the start menu. It has a custom icon from an ico file, but the icon doesn't display, the shortcut shows the generic icon. If I right click it and go into the properties, it's there.

Suggestions?

Quick question please, if this is a default Windows item, the icon should automatically be set, is this correct? icon_smile.gif

Hi rourkem, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Theoratically yes, but the OP has a special icon used from a specific .ico file.

Cheers.

Archived