IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Start Menu 8 worked great until I started using "user accounts" in addition to Administrator Account. Now it only works on Admin Account, not user accounts

BocaDave

I was fat, dumb and happy with SM8 for the past 2 years, it just keeps getting better & better. So when I couldn't make it work in my user accounts (although it works just fine in my Admin Account), I knew I had done something wrong. I just can't figure out how to make the User A.C. look and work like the Admin AC as far as SM8 is concerned. I can't even get at the SM* setting on the user accounts, (they're not there).

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program... have played with its settings in the admin account... and am now at my wits end. Any ideas would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the great stream of products.

Hi BocaDave,

Please follow the steps below.

1.Right click Start button to choose Exit to exit Start Menu 8 from your Admin account.

2.Swith to your user account, then double click the desktop shortcut of Start Menu 8 to run it.

If any further question, please let us know.

Archived