IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[REQUEST] Keyboard folder navigation

baghera8

Great app, guys!

I'm a heavy keyboard user, and would love to see the ability to open Start Menu 8 (sub)folders using the keyboard. For instance, I can browse my drives via the keyboard by using the arrow keys to navigate the "Computer" entry. However, I can only open a highlighted folder by double-clicking on it with the mouse. Hitting "Enter" on the keyboard simply expands the folder. Support for a modifier key (e.g. Shift, Control) would allow me to open the folder in File Explorer without taking my hands off the keyboard.

Thanks for the highly useful app!

Come to think of it, it seems that there's no right-click functionality (mouse or keyboard) supported for file system entries (folders, files, shortcuts, etc.). It'd be great to have the ability to access the system right-click menu by either right-clicking the mouse or via the Shift-F10 keyboard shortcut.

Hi baghera8,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Thanks for your precious suggestion. We've forwarded your proposals to our Product Manager and Tech Director. They will consider it carefully to continuously improve our product and service.

Please stay tuned on StartMenu8.:-)

Archived