IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Start Menu 8 passes shortcut arguments twice

Flute

Hi Fulte,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please download the latest version 2.3 from the link below to check whether the isssue is solved or not.

http://download.cnet.com/Start-Menu-8/3000-2072_4-75852660.html

If the same situation, please use your phone or camera to make a video about your operations and send the video to us for further checking.

Thanks for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that's the version I'm using. There's nothing to screenshot. As I said when I click on an icon on the start menu it doubles the arguments. That version has been out for over a month now, have you had any other reports of this problem? Would you suggest I reinstall?

Please note your forum subscriptions still aren't working properly. I did not receive notice of your reply, I just happened to check the forum since I hadn't heard from you.

Hi Fulte,

So far no other people feed back this issue. Please reinstall Start Menu 8 to check whether the same situation.

If the same situation, please use your phone or camera to make a video to record the process that you set “cmd /c dir” but our program executed as “cmd /c dir /c dir”. Please send us the video so that we can further look into it.

Thanks for your time.

Archived