IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My Win button is gone everytime i restarted my machine and have to reinstall it? No idea why? Help

kennethhung

Hi kennethhung,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Please follow the steps below to c heck whether the same situation or not.

1.Right click Start button to choose Settings -> click General -> tick the option "Run at Windows startup" -> click Apply button.

2.Also in Settings -> click Modern UI -> tick the option "Skip Modern UI" -> click Apply button.

If the same situation, please download the tool GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe from https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeebd524gwwg67b/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe?dl=0 Then double click to run it and click “Save report to Desktop”. After it finished, click OK. Then you will get the file iu_logs_xxx.log on your desktop. Please send iu_logs_xxx.log to us for further checking.

Thanks for your time.

Archived