X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Menu 8 will have Pro version in the latest version 4

Hi All,

Start Menu 8 has great support from users worldwide. With continuous research and development, we consider providing more advanced features to our users who are not familiar with how to bring Classic Start Menu to Windows 8/8.1 & Windows 10 and want better customized start menu. We will also offer more technical support to our users in this version.

The advantages of Start Menu 8 v4 PRO version are to get faster support response and to enjoy more advanced features. Start Menu 8 v4 is specifically designed to freely switch between the latest Window 10 start menu and Windows Classic Start Menu. With the improved searching engine, you can quickly and easily access your apps and files from start menu. It also offers smoother Start Menu launch with much less system resource usage for better customer experience.

You can get Start Menu PRO for free if you purchase other IObit flagship products. Or you can actually get Start Menu 8 license code for free if you are chosen as top 20 most valuable beta contributors for Start Menu 8 v4 Beta. So feel free to share your valuable comments and suggestions to us.

We'd love to hear all your voices, pros and cons, and we value all comments. Any comments, suggestions to our product are highly appreciated.

Thanks for all your understandings.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Hi I purchased Pro version. Received email with key, d/l then installed. So where do I enter key to make it Pro version?

Comment

Nevermind. got it figured out. Have to uninstall the previous version first.

Comment

Hi tryNto,

Sorry for any inconvenience. There is no need of uninstalling the previous version.
        ?
        Please follow the step-by-step registration guidance with screenshots http://www.iobit.com/en/hotquestions-sm8.php to register Start Menu 8 PRO.

Cheers!
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I am very disappointed.

First you have made Menu 8 a "pro" product instead of free previously.
          My computers are still windows 7. I wanted to help a friend who has windows 8, so I downloaded, and noticed the "trial" then decided to purchase anyway so I offer it to my friend.
          I chose one of the payment processors - "Sofort" filled in all details then I was presented with a screen to input MY BANKS LOGIN CREDENTIALS !!!!
          ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT ? Your processor wants the client to login with his bank's credentials via the processor's site ???? It is like giving someone else my credentials to log into my bank account. This is exactly what scammers do !

How dare you encourage such a system ? Why do you use them ? I shall report this situation to my bank and see what they do about this.

Comment

Hello LEF48,

I just sent you a private message. Please check and provide us with the requested information so that we can assist you .
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

FREE VERSION STATUS
              IS IT GONE AND I HAVE TO NOW PAY

Comment

oldgeekca

Thanks for choosing our Start Menu 8.
                If your trial has expired, please go to the link below to purchase a license code at exclusive price.
                http://purchase.iobit.com/en/sm/inde...n=&to=activate
                Should you need further assistance, please contact us again.
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hello Cicely,

where i can find and download Start Menu 8 Vers. 3 - Free, as you mentioned it in another post? at the moment i don't want to buy another software . However i'm already customer and have Pro licenses for ASC, Driver Booster and Smart Defrag.

Many thanks
                  Dimitri

Comment

Hello frondizi, you can find latest Iobit Start Menu 8 vers.4.0.2- FREE on http://www.iobit.com/en/iobitstartmenu8.php

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X