IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Upgrade Window Annoying!

BKSmith714

I have been a paid Advanced SystemCare Pro subscriber for many years and do take advantage of some of the free IOBIT programs such as Start Menu 8. I do not mind an occasional solicitation to upgrade free programs, but the large window to upgrade Start Menu 8 a zillion times each day is really annoying and - if anything - will deter me from considering upgrading. Furthermore, the erratic operations of the SM8 Win start menu appearance (frequently reverts to default Win10) and taskbar setting to display the day of the week do not increase the likelihood I would pay for this program. Annoying your potential paying customers is NOT a good way to solicit their business!

Hi BKSmith714,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

1. Sorry for inconvenience. If your trial has expired, there only have three chances to use Start Menu 8 daily. In this case, please go to the link below to purchase a license code at exclusive price.

http://purchase.iobit.com/en/sm/index.php?name=sm8&ver=4.0.1.1&lan=&to=activate

2. For your ads suggestion, we have forwarded your proposals to our Product Manager and Tech Director. They will considerate it carefully to continuously improve our product and service.

3. With respect of your icon issue, please tell us your windows system model.

And please tell him to download the tool GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe from https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeebd524gwwg67b/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe?dl=0 Then double click to run it and click “Save report to Desktop”. After it finished, click OK. Then he will get the file iu_logs_xxx.log on your desktop. Please send iu_logs_xxx.log to us for further analysis.

Thanks for your time and help. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived