IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Remove Start Menu 8 prompt

Nixon

Hi Nixon?

Sorry for any inconvenience.

But in Start Menu 8 v4, there are only pro version and trail version, no free version. So if your trial has expired, there will a reminder and three chances to freely use Start Menu 8 daily.

In this case, we’d like to suggest you purchase it to cancel this daily reminder.

And we will also report your concern to our Manager and Technical team and will take it into consideration.

Thanks for your support and have a nice day!

Hi Cicely. I don't want to purchase it and I don't want a daily reminder. How do I get rid of it? I have IObit Uninstaller but Start Menu 8 doesn't appear in the list of programs so I can't uninstall it there.

Hi Nixon,

Thanks for your reply.

As Start Menu 8 V4 only have pro version, you need to pay for it and then this daily reminder will never come.

But we can help you return back to Start Menu 8 V3 so you can freely use it forever and no daily reminder.

Please follow the steps to install Start Menu 8 V3 free:

1. Close and exit the current version that is running on your computer. If the Start Menu 8 icon is in system tray, right click on it and select Exit to exit program from the system tray.

2.Uninstall the program via IObit Uninstaller -> Open it -> Search Start Menu 8 -> Uninstall Start Menu 8.

3. Choose option of “Yes, get Start Menu 8 v3 free now “to bring back SM8V3 Free version.

For your uninstall issue, IObit Uninstaller can uninstall Start Menu 8. Please search Start Menu 8 to uninstall it. If you encounter this issue again, please send us the related screenshot for checking.

But we also sincerely hope that you can keep our Start Menu 8.

Thanks and please let us know the result.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nixon,

Glad to help you again.

IObit Uninstaller will random recommend Start Menu 8 based on your windows system and system configuration.

Please directly download our latest version of Start Menu 8 as below link:

http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=sm8-dl

To install Start Menu 8 V3 free, please follow the instructions provided in my previous reply.

Should you need other assistance, please contact with us again.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

• 7 months later...

I have done the uninstall and reverted back to version 3, my issue is that this version 3 keeps getting automatically re-updated to version 4 and then the prompts for purchasing the software start all over again. How can I keep version 3 and NOT have to install version 4 and not have version 3 auto-update to version 4?

• 3 years later...