IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Taskbar doesn't hide in fullscreen with Creators Update

DynamicXYZ

I've recently installed the Windows 10 Creators Update and it appears that if you go into fullscreen mode, whether it be a browser or any program that allows you to view fullscreen (F11), with the latest release of Start Menu 8 v4.0.2.1 running the taskbar doesn't disappear like it should.

Sometimes the bar does disappear but the start icon does not.

I've tried reinstalling Start Menu 8 several times to try to fix this issue but it persists unless I exit Start Menu 8.

Hi DynamicXYZ,

Welcome to IObit Forum! Sorry for this inconvenience.

Could you please take a screenshot of the issue and send it to us so that we can look into it.

Here is how to take a screenshot: http://take-a-screenshot.org/

And please download the tool GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe from https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeebd524gw...nFile.exe?dl=0. Then double click to run it and click “Save report to Desktop”. After it finished, click OK. Then you will get the file iu_logs_xxx.log on your desktop. Please send iu_logs_xxx.log to us for further checking.

Thanks for your time and work.

• 2 months later...

Hi DnynamicXYZ,

Have you tried repairing/ resetting the app?

Try these steps:

Step 1: Open Settings app. Navigate to System > Apps & features.

If you are running Windows 10 Creators Update, please navigate to Apps > Apps & features instead.

Step 2: Look for the entry of the app that you want to repair by resetting it.

Click on the app to see Advanced options link. Click Advanced options link to open Storage usage and app reset page.

Step 3: Here, click the Reset button.

When you see the confirmation dialog with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device,

including your preferences and sign-in details” message, please click the Reset button to reset the app.

Cheers! vbsmile.png

Hi DnynamicXYZ,

Thanks for your work and support. Sorry for this kind of issue. Our technical team are working hard to solve it now. But I am not sure the exactly time.

For your solution, we have checked it but cannot find Advanced option link on Start Menu 8 to reset it.

Could you please kindly check and take a related screenshot to us for checking?

And please download the tool GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe from https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeebd524gwwg67b/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe?dl=0. Then double click to run it and click “Save report to Desktop”. After it finished, click OK. Then you will get the file iu_logs_xxx.log on your desktop.

Really appreciate for your support and looking forward your feedback.

• 2 months later...

Hi Parmanand Maharaj,

Sorry for this kind of issue. Our technical team is working hard to solve it now. But I am not sure the exact time.

Please exit Start Menu 8 for a while when your computer into full-screen mode.

Once it resolved, we will inform you at once.

Really thanks for your support.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...