Search results - non-english win10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search results - non-english win10

Hello, search in the start menu has only english results. I have a non-english version of windows 10 Pro x64.

Alright the thing is that I just recently tried to change the language from english to dutch but the search results which shows up in english, the thing is that if you really want to change the language for the search results, I think that much better if you must change your windows 10 OS Language by going to control panel and search for language and region. let me know if you have any more questions.

Comment

I have set Slovak region and language, but results is in only english.

Comment

See picture.

Comment

Dear gajdos,

Sorry for it. We have recreated your issue but cannot find any abnormality.

Please do following steps to set your new language:
          1. Please ensure you have changed the system language successfully.
          If not, please visit this link:
          https://www.howtogeek.com/232659/how...in-windows-10/
          2. Please change Start Menu 8 language to new one and then reboot your computer.
          Note: It does not change the language of installation software.

If it still fails, please take related screenshot and collect bug log as below steps to us.
          Please download the tool GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe from https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeebd524gw...nFile.exe?dl=0 Then double click to run it and click “Save report to Desktop”. After it finished, click OK. Then he will get the file iu_logs_xxx.log on your desktop. Please send iu_logs_xxx.log to us for further analysis.

Thanks for your time and help.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Always fails.Log sent.

Comment

Hi gajdos?
              Sorry to hear that. We will do our best to help you solve it.
              But it seems that you forgot to attach log file.Please resend the log and the latest related screenshot to us so that we can help you.
              Or you can directly email us via beta-feedback@iobit.com.
              Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I sent as private message.

Comment

log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzvc9zvedf...70712.log?dl=0

Comment

Working...
                  X