Start Menu keeps reinstalling Version 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Menu keeps reinstalling Version 4

Ok, I'm a little ticked off right now. So, I've been using Start Menu 8 since the beginning. However, my program suddenly updated to Version 4 without my consent or input and suddenly I'm being told that I need to pay money for a product that has been free since the beginning. I deleted it and reinstalled a previous version but the program keeps automatically updating to the new version within minutes. Is there some option to disable automatic updates or to keep using the previous version? Because if not, and if you've seriously become so greedy that you feel the need to force "pro" versions of your products on long-time users, I'll just delete all your products I have installed and find another start menu alternative.

Hi Billy9856,
    Sorry for any inconvenience.
    For the issue of automatically update V4, we are working harder to solve it and will contact you with a solution soon.
    Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Billy9856,
      Thanks for your waiting.
      This issue has been resolved. Please download this Start Menu 8 Version 3 from below link:
      Download link:http://update.iobit.com/dl/startmenu...tore-setup.exe
      Please feel free to contact us if any further question.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
      X