IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Editing of settings of WinMetro

terno

Hello,

weather section shows temperature info only in Fahrenheit. Is it possible to change them to Celsius? Also place is taken from IP address (I guess), but is not exact - this is also not editable.

Thank you :))

Hi terno

Actually the US signed the metric treaty in 1875 - but haven't yet fully adopted the Celcius temperature scale.

I suppose that IObit sees the US as their primary market and therefore have used the Fahrenheit scale in the program.

It should be quite easy for the programmers to add the possibility of Celcius temperatures!

In the meantime here is the conversion formula

Fahrenheit - xF°= (x-32)*5/9 = xC°

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello,

weather section shows temperature info only in Fahrenheit. Is it possible to change them to Celsius? Also place is taken from IP address (I guess), but is not exact - this is also not editable.

Thank you :))

Archived