Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
    Hi Mops21,

Sarakael has already helped us finish the German language. It will be updated in next update.

Cheers.
    Thank you very much for your information

Comment

Hi

Can you add a Database and a Program Versions Information

Comment

Advance Mobile Care Autostart

Iobit Team
        can you please tell how to make this app advance mobile care auto start when my android phone starts up kindly reply or update the app with auto start option. I want to know if this app is not auto start still if its protecting my mobile from viruses or not as it is not loaded in memory. Kindly add an option in the future updates to enable auto start option it is a great app and i love iobit products for a long time specially the game speeder is great all games run smoothly without hangups reply

basit

Comment

Do not kill all processes, such as the current animation of the main window does not kill ...

Comment

Hi tommy chan,

You can manage your applications on App Manager. If you want to move an application to SD care, please tap the app name in App Manager -> select Move -> tap Move to SD card

Originally posted by tommy chan View Post
            Thanks.

How can I transfer applications to my phone's SD card?

Regards.
            IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi basit,

Presently, this App will not automatically start when phone starts up. I will let our program team know your needs.:wink:

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by basit View Post
              Iobit Team
              can you please tell how to make this app advance mobile care auto start when my android phone starts up kindly reply or update the app with auto start option. I want to know if this app is not auto start still if its protecting my mobile from viruses or not as it is not loaded in memory. Kindly add an option in the future updates to enable auto start option it is a great app and i love iobit products for a long time specially the game speeder is great all games run smoothly without hangups reply

basit
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi,

Is there a way to set what shows up in the Notification bar?
                Right now it shows a "C" icon there only...

I remember when I first install it, it shows the battery %. But I cannot find that option anymore :(

Cheers.
                Usage of IObit Products
                Clean Install for IObit Softwares

Comment

Hi sapfir,

I have PMed you a message. Please check it in your inbox.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by sapfir View Post
                  Do not kill all processes, such as the current animation of the main window does not kill ...
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi sapfir,

I have PMed you a message. Please check it in your inbox.

Thanks in advance.
                    Skrishot 01-animation of the window.
                    Screenshot 02-kill process.
                    Screenshot 03 - the animation is still running.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Magic[Hunter],

Sorry that presently there is no way to set that.

I will let our program team know your concern.

Thanks for your feedback.:mrgreen:

Originally posted by Magic[Hunter] View Post
                      Hi,

Is there a way to set what shows up in the Notification bar?
                      Right now it shows a "C" icon there only...

I remember when I first install it, it shows the battery %. But I cannot find that option anymore :(

Cheers.
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi tommy chan,

You can manage your applications on App Manager. If you want to move an application to SD care, please tap the app name in App Manager -> select Move -> tap Move to SD card
                        I try do do this on my phone, I go to the app manager, I've tapped multiple apps, And on every app I cant find any move to SD card button, Its just not there. Using Motorola Atrix HD, With I think Ice cream Sandwich 4.0.4? Any suggestions on where to find the move to SD button or how to do it? Because it doesn't say anything about not being available on certain phones.

Comment

Hi shadowstar88,

Please kindly note that some apps can not be moved to SD card, which is designed by the designers. So if you tap them in App Manager, there is not Move button.

Thanks for understanding!
                          IObit Support Team --

Comment

Czech language file for AMC

Hi,
                            Czech language file for AMC attached.

Damned
                            Attached Files
                            http://damnedovycestiny.webnode.cz/

Comment

Hi shadowstar88,

Please kindly note that some apps can not be moved to SD card, which is designed by the designers. So if you tap them in App Manager, there is not Move button.

Thanks for understanding!
                              Thats the problem, Ive checked every one of my 60+ apps and not a single one has a move to sd button anywhere, I would think atleast one of the apps would be able to be moved to SD, I just cant find the option anywhere.

Comment

Hi shadowstar88,

We need more information to look into this issue.

1. Please let us know the OS of your phone.

2. Please take a screenshot of the screen which will be shown after you tap an app in App Manager.

Thanks in advance.
                                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                                X