iPhone and iPad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone and iPad

It would be great if toy can do the same for the iPhone and iPad. That way I can keep them tip top sharp. Thanks for the great programs.
    Last edited by parkd1; Feb. 4th, 2013, 21:39.

Hi parkd1,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will report it to our program developers. Welcome to receive your precious suggestions for all IObit products.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I hope it will be released for iDevices/iOS,i really like IObit products.
      Btw what is "PhoneClean"?,it doesn't show up in the products page,i found it in search results.
      http://www.iobit.com/phoneclean.php
      Last edited by ragous; Jun. 1st, 2013, 08:23.

Comment

Hi ragous,

PhoneClean is not an IObit product, I think it is only promoted there in an IObit web page.

PhoneClean is from iMobie Inc.

Cheers.
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

6 months left for Christmas,and i have birthday on December :razz:
          I hope Santa IObit will gift me Advanced Mobile Care for my iDevice (i promise to be a good kid!) :-D or i will be very sad :cry:

It should've been released for iDevices first,after all "IObit" starts with "i" :-D

Comment

Hi again ragous,

From the first day IObit decided to release Advanced Mobile Care, it was also my preference that IObit should create it for iDevices too, but as you know it is not an easy task to deal with the creators of iOS compared to Android OS programs distributor companies. :razz:

Anyway, I second your wish.:-D

Cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Why not Windows phone 8 as well

It would be great if amc released for android, ios and windows phone 8 :smile:
              Refer to poll: Should amc be on various platforms?
              poll result:100%
              Last edited by dev3; Oct. 26th, 2013, 16:25.
              >>@dev3<<

Comment

yeah, im also waiting for advanced mobile care for my ipad.

Comment

Dear dev3&ucx,

We are sorry that presently the Advanced Mobile Care only has Android version. We will forward your needs to our Product Manager.
                  IObit Support Team --
                  If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I don't use iOS but there are many others using other platforms like iOS and windows phone 8 cause android is the most battery draining os ever for phones
                    >>@dev3<<

Comment

I am using iPhone 6s Plus. I really like this smartphone which launched in 2015. It has great features including super-fast processor and latest sensitive screen. I am waiting for iPhone 7 and really desperate to use new features.

Comment

Working...
                      X