IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Mobile Care 4 beta pros & cons

PROS

1. New skin and UI
  2. Added Antivirus
  3. Anti surveillance
  4. Deeper scanning
  5. Recommendations on memory

CONS

1. No notification when scanning apps automatically
  2. The auto scan does not even inform about completion and repaired problems
  3. Lastly the mere recommendations of task kill not user choice option

++More to be found

>>@dev3<<

PROS

1. New skin and UI
  2. Added Antivirus
  3. Anti surveillance
  4. Deeper scanning
  5. Recommendations on memory

CONS

1. No notification when scanning apps automatically
  2. The auto scan does not even inform about completion and repaired problems
  3. Lastly the mere recommendations of task kill not user choice option

++More to be found

>>@dev3<<

I think that a disadvantage is that after scanning device in heading large files is unchecked by default any file, in addition if the user is not advanced then the user can have problems if select to delete a file from system applications.

Thanks God that they are all unchecked.

So you think that all large files being unchecked after scan is a disadvantage?

Cheers.

Not is even a disadvantage but if every time these files will be deselected then this function (Big Files Clean) will not be required.

I'm not sure that all deselected files are strictly necessary for the installed applications, therefore I am afraid that if I select any file for cleaning, applications can be damage.

Not is even a disadvantage but if every time these files will be deselected then this function (Big Files Clean) will not be required.

I'm not sure that all deselected files are strictly necessary for the installed applications, therefore I am afraid that if I select any file for cleaning, applications can be damage.

See they're unchecked because they might be required for you and there is no way to make it check your data intelligently and think what you think. If all of these would have been checked then the obvious result would have been you losing your important data unless you wanted to remove them yourself.

>>@dev3<<

On Samsung smartphones Android system consumes more RAM memory. Would be well as Advanced Mobile Care 4 to optimize Android system to consume less RAM, and optimize the memory which is used by apps.

If a Samsung phone has less RAM it will always be slow because the TouchWiz UI is a RAM eating UI. It always leaves the RAM consumption above 80% whatever the case may be. There is nothing that can be done of it unless Samsung changes its UI.

@dev3

In Advanced Mobile Care 4 I have noticed that Anti Theft commands from the web interface does not work without being internet enabled on the mobile phone.

This is not good because the mobile phone is not always connected to the internet.

I propose to introduce a SMS command (in Anti Theft section) to enabled the Internet on mobile phone.

• 3 weeks later...

After scanning the phone with Advanced Mobile Care 4 beta I checked to remove cache from all installed applications.

For this reason, possibly, some applications may not work properly, for example: when I want to play Candy Crash program closes and returns to the menu where I opened the game.

Is there a solution?

Archived