PROS
    1. New skin and UI
    2. Added Antivirus
    3. Anti surveillance
    4. Deeper scanning
    5. Recommendations on memory
    CONS
    1. No notification when scanning apps automatically
    2. The auto scan does not even inform about completion and repaired problems
    3. Lastly the mere recommendations of task kill not user choice option

++More to be found
    >>@dev3<<
    >>@dev3<<

by automatically in cons no. 1 I meant after download or install
    @dev3
    >>@dev3<<

Comment

Originally posted by dev3 View Post
      by automatically in cons no. 1 I meant after download or install
      @dev3
      Where I can download Advanced Mobile Care 4 beta?

Comment

From Google plus community
        >>@dev3<<

Comment

PROS
          1. New skin and UI
          2. Added Antivirus
          3. Anti surveillance
          4. Deeper scanning
          5. Recommendations on memory
          CONS
          1. No notification when scanning apps automatically
          2. The auto scan does not even inform about completion and repaired problems
          3. Lastly the mere recommendations of task kill not user choice option

++More to be found
          >>@dev3<<
          I think that a disadvantage is that after scanning device in heading large files is unchecked by default any file, in addition if the user is not advanced then the user can have problems if select to delete a file from system applications.

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian View Post
            I think that a disadvantage is that after scanning device in heading large files is unchecked by default any file,
            Thanks God that they are all unchecked.
            So you think that all large files being unchecked after scan is a disadvantage?

Cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
              Thanks God that they are all unchecked.
              So you think that all large files being unchecked after scan is a disadvantage?

Cheers.
              Not is even a disadvantage but if every time these files will be deselected then this function (Big Files Clean) will not be required.
              I'm not sure that all deselected files are strictly necessary for the installed applications, therefore I am afraid that if I select any file for cleaning, applications can be damage.

Comment

Not is even a disadvantage but if every time these files will be deselected then this function (Big Files Clean) will not be required.
                I'm not sure that all deselected files are strictly necessary for the installed applications, therefore I am afraid that if I select any file for cleaning, applications can be damage.
                See they're unchecked because they might be required for you and there is no way to make it check your data intelligently and think what you think. If all of these would have been checked then the obvious result would have been you losing your important data unless you wanted to remove them yourself.
                >>@dev3<<
                >>@dev3<<

Comment

notifications should be there for auto scan and auto antivirus scan after apps are downloaded.
                  >>@dev3<<
                  >>@dev3<<

Comment

Advanced Mobile Care 4 should have Network Control (Measured data transfer at input and output).

Comment

Advanced Mobile Care 4 should have Network Control (Measured data transfer at input and output).
                      Possibly AMC should warn you when you've exceeded a certain data download limit.
                      >>@dev3<<
                      >>@dev3<<

Comment

Possibly AMC should warn you when you've exceeded a certain data download limit.
                        >>@dev3<<
                        I agree about user warning about exceeding the limit internet traffic.

Comment

In my opinion it is not good that the Advanced Mobile Care 4 has no logs for automatic scanning.

Comment

In my opinion it is not good that the Advanced Mobile Care 4 has no logs for automatic scanning.
                            I agree.
                            dev3
                            >>@dev3<<

Comment

On Samsung smartphones Android system consumes more RAM memory. Would be well as Advanced Mobile Care 4 to optimize Android system to consume less RAM, and optimize the memory which is used by apps.
                              Last edited by Octavian; Dec. 30th, 2013, 17:07.

Comment

Working...
                              X