Privacy Locker - Problem !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy Locker - Problem !

Hello Guys I just realised that when I updated my Galaxy S4 to KitKat 4.4.2 privacy locker isn't opening, please help !
    I'm getting this error "Failed to load the privacy data. Please check if SD card is available."
    The SD card is okey I have acces in the SD files but not in the hidden files.
    https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/0/AAC...2CtpUtHB49NGPU
    Last edited by AhaMatthewYo; Apr. 7th, 2014, 09:08.

Here the print screen:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyqqosoxt8...7-09-36-17.png

Comment

Hi AhaMatthewYo,

Please send privacy_locker.log to mobilesupport@iobit.com, usually in: sdcard/mobilecare

Waiting for your feedback.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Okey I send it...

Comment

Hi AhaMatthewYo,

Thanks for your cooperation to help us look into the issue. Cheers. :-D
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi support team,

I also have this same issue.. Should I also send my privacy log? Please advice, thanks

Comment

Try to check if you still have the security questions set. Maybe it got deleted when the update took place.

Comment

Originally posted by netstones View Post
                Hi support team,

I also have this same issue.. Should I also send my privacy log? Please advice, thanks
                Hi netstones,

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah, please send us the log to the address that I mentioned before to help us look into the issue.:grin:
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi guys,
                  I'm having the same problem, after system update, when I try to access my privacy locher I get a message to verify my SD card

Comment

Working...
                  X