Advanced Mobile Care issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Mobile Care issues

i have been using AMC for 3years and it had never given me problems until now when i updated it to the latest version. after i installed the latest version i performed the deep scan and after that when i tried to open my locked files with privacy locker it had removed my previous settings and password and its giving an option to create a new password.
    i have tried to roll back to the older version of AMC but no luck i cant unlock my files anymore but they are there on my memory in the encrypted format...please help on what to do

I bought a new licence for AMC Pro. I uninstalled the previous version and try to reinstall AMC Pro.
    I've been asked to buy a new code. The same day, same device.
    Tried to contact support online, but I couldn't, because "License code is incorrect".
    This is a real robbery. Every year I bought product from Iobit.
    I'll never buy from this company. It's not about 10$ it's about i've been robbed.

I'm sorry that I knew this company

Comment

Hi Romtehnochim, welcome to IObit Forum!

Before you decide, please contact Cicely by sending a PM (Private Message) or send an e-mail to the attention of Cicely at support@iobit.com .
      I am sure that she is going to find a solution ASAP.

Have you tried installing the new version on top of the previous one?

Cheers.
      enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
      X