IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License Sre Not Expired

I have driver booster and unstaller, just renewed them a month ago. Everything was fine until tonight. Now it says they are expired. I forwarded both verified license emails that iobit had sent me back to them showing that they weren't expired and recently renewed. They still wont fix this issue or my account. I loved you products and would have been a customer for years to come, bit if this is your business practices I will no longer buy your products. I'm paying for services that you aren't providing. It was a pain to get the renewed licenses when I paid for ALL of your products and now you've taken two from me. Check my account. Yeas I do spend a fair amount of money with you and this happens. How many people actually purchase ALL of your products? Not many

I did TWICE and can't get two of them fixed. :x

Archived