X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Android OS App is released by IObit! - AMC Cleaer

Introduction
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

A new Android OS App is released by IObit! - AMC Cleaer

Hi All,

IObit has released a brand new app AMC Cleaner for cleaning of Android devices with Android OS 5.0 and above.

AMC Cleaner
    You can see the information and download link in the following topic :

AMC Cleaner v1.0 is released! (December 14, 2017)

Enjoy it!

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Just installed it and de-installed after seeing too many spam/advertisement, same goes for AMC security, it should be free and ad-free anyway for ASC/Malware fighter customers anyway (especially if someone buys an ULTIMATE package), also the price of AMC is insanely high, for 9.99 an annual subscription we can buy 4 different software on Google Play to keep our mobiles clean and securee, just my 2 cents :)

Comment

I love it and i have bought it for 9.99. I like IOBIT products and im willing support IOBIT for 9.99. AMC cleaner is a simple and funny programm, and after payed 9.99 u never will be get spam

Comment

Well, This application just works like the CCleaner Software, which works on Windows and Mac. Using this AMC Cleaner application in android is a good way to get more storage space and removing the useless caches of other apps from android smartphone. You know, i used to run this application many times and my device runs more faster than before after clearing the caches.

Comment

Working...
          X