Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussions about ManageMyMobile

Hi Everybody,

Let's discuss ManageMyMobile in this thread.

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Hi, MMM is a great tool. But honestly speaking, it makes some errors in the contact names while displaying (partially it is removed)
    >>@dev3<<

Comment

Originally posted by dev3 View Post
      Hi, MMM is a great tool. But honestly speaking, it makes some errors in the contact names while displaying (partially it is removed)
      Any reasons why names aren't displayed properly.
      BTW it doesn't recognize some devices properly and scanning most of the times stops in between
      >>@dev3<<

Comment

Uninstall

I have modded my phone so managemymobile doesn't work for me. To me it is only bloatware. I have uninstalled it, and yet it keeps reinstalling itself. Is there anyway to tell ASC that I don't want MMM?
        I can't use it, I don't want it stealing my precious bandwidth, and I don't need it hogging my somewhat limited space.

If I can't remove it permanently I may have to stop using the otherwise fantastic ASC altogether.

Comment

Hi hypershock,

Please follow the step below to uninstall ManageMyMobile.

1. Run your IObit Uninstaller 3 => click Programs => find and choose ManageMyMobile => click Remove -> follow the guidance to finish

2. Open the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare V7 to delete CheckDevice.exe. Usually path:
          C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7 on 64bit Windows system
          or
          C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7 on 32bit Windows system

Let us know if any further question or suggestion.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

BTW it doesn't recognize some devices properly and scanning most of the times stops in between
            Any solution to this problem of displaying contacts.
            TIA
            >>@dev3<<

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
              Hi hypershock,

Please follow the step below to uninstall ManageMyMobile.

1. Run your IObit Uninstaller 3 => click Programs => find and choose ManageMyMobile => click Remove -> follow the guidance to finish

2. Open the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare V7 to delete CheckDevice.exe. Usually path:
              C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7 on 64bit Windows system
              or
              C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7 on 32bit Windows system

Let us know if any further question or suggestion.
              Thanks for that Cicely

Comment

Hi Dev3,

Could you please provide us with more information about the issues? Screenshots of the issues will be very helpful and highly appreciated.
                IObit Support Team --
                If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I cant give the screenshot of all contacts because it is private information.
                  What happens is if I have A S Roy, PCE saved on my phone;
                  It says A Roy. That's the issue.
                  >>@dev3<<

Comment

Won't connect

I keep getting "failed to connect" response. It gives me no other details.

Comment

Hi meltedplasticarmyguy,

To look into the issue, please download the tool from:
                      http://www.wikisend.com/download/968...ect%20tool.rar

Extract the zipped file -> double click logCollect.exe to run it -> click log collection -> a file named ManageMyMobile_Log.zip will be created on your Desktop. Please send it to mobilesupport@iobit.com, we will look into it.
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
                        Hi Dev3,

Could you please provide us with more information about the issues? Screenshots of the issues will be very helpful and highly appreciated.
                        how do I get the issue resolved
                        >>@dev3<<

Comment

Hi dev3.

We need more detailed information about the issue you encountered so that we can be clear.

Please let us know more information. Thank you!
                          IObit Support Team --

Comment

But it's not a good idea to post the names of contacts on a public forum. As for this I cant provide screenshots. I have shown examples of what happens on phone and what is shown on MMM(pg 1).
                            >>@dev3<<

Comment

Translation of Update window

Hi Cicely,

When you update ManageMyMobile, the Update window is not translated to other languages, even not with the latest ASCU7 (7.0.1.589).

This was brought up in post http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.p...5459#post95459 on September 22, 2013.

Cheers.
                              Attached Files
                              enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
                              X