IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Discussions about ManageMyMobile

enoskype

Hi, MMM is a great tool. But honestly speaking, it makes some errors in the contact names while displaying (partially it is removed)

Any reasons why names aren't displayed properly.

BTW it doesn't recognize some devices properly and scanning most of the times stops in between

Uninstall

I have modded my phone so managemymobile doesn't work for me. To me it is only bloatware. I have uninstalled it, and yet it keeps reinstalling itself. Is there anyway to tell ASC that I don't want MMM?

I can't use it, I don't want it stealing my precious bandwidth, and I don't need it hogging my somewhat limited space.

If I can't remove it permanently I may have to stop using the otherwise fantastic ASC altogether.

Hi hypershock,

Please follow the step below to uninstall ManageMyMobile.

1. Run your IObit Uninstaller 3 => click Programs => find and choose ManageMyMobile => click Remove -> follow the guidance to finish

2. Open the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare V7 to delete CheckDevice.exe. Usually path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7 on 64bit Windows system

or

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7 on 32bit Windows system

Let us know if any further question or suggestion.

Hi hypershock,

Please follow the step below to uninstall ManageMyMobile.

1. Run your IObit Uninstaller 3 => click Programs => find and choose ManageMyMobile => click Remove -> follow the guidance to finish

2. Open the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare V7 to delete CheckDevice.exe. Usually path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7 on 64bit Windows system

or

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7 on 32bit Windows system

Let us know if any further question or suggestion.

Thanks for that Cicely

Hi Dev3,

Could you please provide us with more information about the issues? Screenshots of the issues will be very helpful and highly appreciated.

Any reasons why names aren't displayed properly.

BTW it doesn't recognize some devices properly and scanning most of the times stops in between

Hi meltedplasticarmyguy,

To look into the issue, please download the tool from:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/968888/ManageMyMobile%20Log%20collect%20tool.rar

Extract the zipped file -> double click logCollect.exe to run it -> click log collection -> a file named ManageMyMobile_Log.zip will be created on your Desktop. Please send it to mobilesupport@iobit.com, we will look into it.

• 2 weeks later...
But it's not a good idea to post the names of contacts on a public forum. As for this I cant provide screenshots. I have shown examples of what happens on phone and what is shown on MMM(pg 1).

Could someone please help with this? I cannot dare to give the screenshots as this is a problem with contact names. I've already given an example of this on page one.

>>@dev3<<

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi JimStinson,

Please download the tool from:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/436032/ManageMyMobile%20Log%20collect%20tool.rar

Extract the zipped file -> double click logCollect.exe to run it -> click log collection -> a file named ManageMyMobile_Log.zip will be created on your Desktop. Please send it

to us, we will look into it.

We are looking forward to your feedback and hope you have a nice day!

• 1 month later...

This program can't change the screenshots when you change the screen in case of phone errors or some other thing which you need to keep a screenshot of. Also I wish that there would have been an option for keeping track of software updates and notifying them in apps section when the phone is connected.

>>@dev3<<

EDIT: The updates can only be notified when the pc is connected to internet.

• 2 months later...

MMM cannot see my device

I installed MMM on my Laptop today...it asked me to plug in my device with USB. I plug in my Android Smartphone and although the 'phone is shown in the Laptop, MMM is still asking me to plug in my device.

Laptop running Windows 7, 64 bit

Smartphone (Purchased from Vodaphone yesterday) has the latest Android OS with AMC installed.

Help please

Ray

• 2 years later...