IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New System Update Available, Experia M?

joe2cool

Hi Just bought an' Experia M' smartphone. On charging for the first time it said an update was available, of which I did download the update 15.1.C.2.8. But 'am still left with a msg saying '15.1.C.2.8 Computer required' Even when I check the updates on the phone it does say its up todate & on connecting to PC, 'PC Companion is' mentioned for download? Is this the reason I still have a msg about a new system update available, which won't disappear? Do you have to download 'PC Companion'? Is it required? At the moment there's no new sim card in so worried about memory. I am new to smartphones.

Apreciate any help

Thx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Joe2cool,

Please follow the step below to update ManageMyMobile:

1. Run your IObit Uninstaller 3 => click Programs => find and choose ManageMyMobile => click Remove -> follow the guidance to finish

2. Install Advanced SystemCare v7.2. Download link: http://www.wikisend.com/download/686...care-setup.exe

3. Run Advanced SystemCare v7.2 -> click Toolbox -> click ManageMyMobile

Thanks for choosing our ManageMyMobile to manage your mobile device. Hope you have a nice day!

Archived