How to export contacts from ManageMyMobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to export contacts from ManageMyMobile

How do you export contacts from ManageMyMobile (on a PC running Windows7) to a Motorola Moto X Pure? I've established a connection between the phone and the MMM app - but I don't see an export button in the Contacts tab (like there is in Music/Video) to export?

Thanks.

Hi moton33,

Have you already enabled the USB debugging mode on your phone?

If not yet, follow these steps:

1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings .

2. From the System section, tap Developer options .

If not available, tap About phone then tap Build number seven times to unhide the option then tap Back (located in the lower-left).

3. Ensure the Developer options switch (located in the upper-right) is enabled .

If presented with Allow development settings?, tap OK to confirm. From the Debugging section, tap USB debugging to enable or disable.
    Enabled when a check mark is present.

4. If presented with Allow USB debugging?, tap OK to confirm.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Comment

Does anyone know if it is possible with any android advice? I would like to do the same with my Ulefone Power but I don't find it . I need some help.

Thanks

Comment

You can follow the procedure described by "Firdvosi" it works for me. Don't forget to follow each step carefully because every step is important to follow. In case you couldn't able to export contacts from Manage my mobile application then you can try other methods from YouTube. Please give a feedback about the solution as well after resolving it.

Comment

Working...
        X