IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to export contacts from ManageMyMobile

morton33

How do you export contacts from ManageMyMobile (on a PC running Windows7) to a Motorola Moto X Pure? I've established a connection between the phone and the MMM app - but I don't see an export button in the Contacts tab (like there is in Music/Video) to export?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hi moton33,

Have you already enabled the USB debugging mode on your phone?

If not yet, follow these steps:

1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps home_screen_apps_icon.gif > Settings apps_settings_icon.gif.

2. From the System section, tap Developer options settings_developer_icon.gif.

If not available, tap About phone settings_aboutphone_icon.gif then tap Build number seven times to unhide the option then tap Back back_icon.gif (located in the lower-left).

3. Ensure the Developer options switch (located in the upper-right) is enabled switch_on_icon.gif.

If presented with Allow development settings?, tap OK to confirm. From the Debugging section, tap USB debugging to enable or disable.

Enabled when a check mark is present.

4. If presented with Allow USB debugging?, tap OK to confirm.

Hope this helps.

Cheers! vbsmile.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You can follow the procedure described by "Firdvosi" it works for me. Don't forget to follow each step carefully because every step is important to follow. In case you couldn't able to export contacts from Manage my mobile application then you can try other methods from YouTube. Please give a feedback about the solution as well after resolving it.

• 1 year later...

Archived